Brad Lay

bluegate

Hi guys. I guess I have a car that Brad once owned. Just wondering what history the car has. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I take that back, I think he said he worked on this car. It came with this car show sign.
f65b833bee7c182a47a776b8300a9ec5.jpg

Claymore Racing does not exist anymore. You may want to call Boostcrew and ask for Brad as that is where Brad works now.
If you don't mind me asking, what who's car did you buy?

Claymore Racing does not exist anymore. You may want to call Boostcrew and ask for Brad as that is where Brad works now.
If you don't mind me asking, what who's car did you buy?
I dont mind. I bought an 87 GN hardtop from a flipper named Steve Pucchini just outside Louisville KY. Seemed like a well built car from the 90's. After the decent drive, his odometer was way off and he did not have any receipts as claimed. The car looked and ran good, so I bought it. The very gaint noise I did happen to hear ended up a spun 3 main.

I should have realized his earlier comment "I ran it once with the race chip, and it was rowdy as hell", meant he did not know what he was doing, nor did I at the time.

I forgot I made contact with Brad back then and he was going to send some paperwork he had for the car. Never heard from him after that and I dont want to harass the guy.

Spring fell out of the governor this week and I noticed the trans had been done by pts a while back. Just made me get back on the history search again. Thank you.

I live just outside of Louisville so if you come up with the owners name from this area I can tell you if I know anything about it.

Pucchini told me a banker had it before him, and then the original owner before that. Robert fulton was the original owner I beleive.

I can give you some info, PM me your email and we can carry on there.