BR <VS> CZ downshift/kickdown manners

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
I am aware of the different TV sleeve without the part throttle passage that the BR has, which to my understanding is only for a 4-3 kickdown. My question is if the CZ has a noticeably more sensitive kickdown strategy elsewhere, I.E. MTV down differences, etc.

Reason I ask is because I am going to slam together a fresh trans for my stock turbo/converter daily driver, and I think I'd like it to forced downshift sooner at low speed for the fun factor. I have both VBs here to choose from (BR is in the car) as well as a BQ and some others, could also just play with the MTV down in the BR if its advisable. Oh and I have both the dual spring MCSS gov and the single spring BR gov if there's any difference in manners.

Thoughts? Always read the CZ had a more active kickdown, and the internet is never wrong...

Id love to see some pix of the differences to compare with my AA. I know mine with down shift quite readily with the elevated pressures but it does have a shift business issue right at 40mph. I think I am going to see about some different springs in there when I drop the pan for the next fluid/filter change.

I just wondered how the things in behind the roll pins compared.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

I just wondered how the things in behind the roll pins compared.

How is your project coming along. Trans shifting well and such?