BPG Ohio vs Bowling Green

Both events are good if it doesn't rain.If you don't mind getting your money stolen from you if it does rain go to BG.
If you want a refund go to Norwalk or BPG

I've been to BG starting in the late 80's (when our TR's were new) then life got in the way so I didn't go back after the early 90's until 2003. But then the BPG started a club with a yearly event in Ohio and I haven't been back to BG. I *was* considering going back to BG this year when I heard the event was being moved to September (nice weather in Kentucky) but I am not going to a Buick event that is cold and rainy in October, I don't care who is running it.

I have been to every BPG event and the event itself is the reason I keep going back, great races, great show, great people and when I go down there I buy parts to make my cars even better!!! :)

BG dates are Oct 5 thru 18th this year the September dates have been shelved for this year. I got this info emailed for my inner circle direct from Ron Joseph.

On a side note I been to every GS Nats since 1988.

Also attended several of the BPG events in Ohio.

Unfortunately, everything is based on numbers as far as costs involved. The Buick members myself included is not a large group when compared to other car models.

denniskirban@yahoo.com