Bowtie Built Typhoon For Sale

Windedv6

I am looking to downsize the caretaking of having two Tys that barely get driven. As with both of my Ty's, this has been well taken care of and is one the most modified streetable 10 second Typhoons available. Those of you that are familar with it know that it is a winner a most every car show it enters.

1993 Typhoon #0883.
Top of the line Bowtie setup
Aproximately 14K miles
All the mods have less than 5K miles
Motor and trans has less than 1K miles
This Ty has seen rain less than 20 times

As it sits today, there is approximately $85k in this truck not including the countless hours of my own labor. The price I am asking is $42,500.

If there is interest contact me via private message or e-mail at windedv6@aol.com.

_DSC0247copy.jpg

_DSC0265copy.jpg

AWDEngineDynagludeHC6-07.jpg

Detailed Pictures for TY #0883...

Click for Slideshow

#0883 List of Modifications

· HD Bowtie Block Build
· Billet Winberg Crank
· J&E Pistons
· Oliver Rods
· Brodix heads
· Cometic Gaskets
· T&D Shaft Rockers
· Lil Brodie Intake
· PTE Intake Hat
· Wilson Throttle Body
· Cam motion Custom Cam
· MSD Billet Distributor
· Jesel Belt Drive
· ATI Balancer
· Stef’s Custom Oil Pan
· CSR Electric Water Pump
· PTE 76 Billet wheel BB turbo
· RPM 3" downpipe
· RPM SS Headers
· Borla X-Max 3" muffler
· PTE 86# Injectors
· Billet Fuel Rails
· RPM Custom Valve Covers
· Moroso Oil Breather
· Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
· Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump
· Aeromotive 100 Micron Fuel Filter
· Areomotive 10 Micron Fuel Filter
· Razor Alky Injection
· Custom Alky Tank
· Be-Cool Dual Core Radiator
· Twin Electric Radiator Fans
· Custom Fuel Tank
· McCoy A2A
· Competition Engineering Ladder Bar Setup
· Moser HD 7.5 Rear end/Axles
· QAI Shocks/Coil Overs (Rear)
· JSM Tubular A-Arms
· QAI Shocks/Coil Overs (Front)
· Wilwood Dual Caliper Brakes
· HD Hydraboost Brake Setup
· RPM Custom Steering Shaft
· Quick Ratio Steering Box
· Billet Tie rods
· 3 bar MAP
· F.A.S.T. Engine Management
· RPM 4l80e Trans
· TCI Trans Management
· 5.5 qt Cooling Trans Pan
· TCS 911 Converter
· 32 spline Transfer Case
· Richman front Diff lock
· Dynotech Aluminum Drive Shaft
· Driveshaft Loop
· 3 Gauge Pillar Pod
· Autometer Pyrometer Gauge
· Autometer Boost Gauge
· Autometer Fuel Pressure Gauge
· Autometer Voltmeter Gauge
· Autometer Trans Temp Gauge
· 200 amp Custom Alternator
· Moroso Ultra 40 Plug Wires
· MSD Digital 7 Ignition
· MSD Hyper Coil
· MSD HP Cap/rotor
· Aux Transmission Cooler
· 160-degree Thermostat
· ATR Battery Relocation Kit
· Optima Red Top Battery
· On Board Battery Tender
· Fiberglass 2” Cowl Hood
· Custom CF Hydro Graphics Accents
· Aeroquip SS Braided Lines- Fuel, Trans
· ZR1 wheels
· Nitto Tires
· Custom Six Point Cage
· RCI Five Point Driver Harness
· Alpine Pro Custom Audio
· Theft Alarm System

Plus a few other things I have missed...
John

man that is a bad ass ride.what is your 60ft with awd

60 fts are in the mid to high 1.40s in street trim. No burn out needed. Drive around the water box, stage, the hydroboost brakes hold all the boost you want, and go. Hooks on the street same as the track. See #0883 video in signature....

John

I have seen this truck. It is a work of art. You will not be disappointed

I have to ask..... I'm somewhat detail oriented, especially looking at photos. In looking at the engine bay picture, I notice what looks like a large open element air filter on the passenger side with what appears to be a metallic film like cover over it. But what really intrigues me is it also appears that the far end of the filter is actually attached to the point where the HVAC(heater) blower motor would normally reside. ??? :confused:

I have to ask..... I'm somewhat detail oriented, especially looking at photos. In looking at the engine bay picture, I notice what looks like a large open element air filter on the passenger side with what appears to be a metallic film like cover over it. But what really intrigues me is it also appears that the far end of the filter is actually attached to the point where the HVAC(heater) blower motor would normally reside. ??? :confused:

You're correct as it is a long cone filter. I have removed the heater motor and attacted the "cold air housing" to the heater box using the exsting blower bolts. Cold air enters from the windowshield cowl which is also a pressure point. I don't run a heater as I never have Ty out in bad weather. The heater can also be easily put back to original if needed. The "metallic film like" cover is from Thermo Tec. It is made of the same material that their starter heat sheild is made of (Thermo Tec quote... heat shield with a highly-reflective mylar surface. The Starter Heat Shield will reflect over 90% of radiant heat). They can custom make any size.

This setup keeps the hot under hood temps away from the intake.

Thought so, We talked at the track about your truck, Both of them looks as good in person as they do in the pictures
Thanks for the comment...hopeful we will run meet up again. I will probably be there a couple of times this summer.

John

Really nice work. If only this thing was a Syclone...
Why would you perfer Syclone over a Typhoon? All things being the same the Ty has more leg room, can carry extra passengers and you can carry your groceries inside. Not to mention extra room for stereo equipment, etc :)

And still run 10s...if needed....

john

John, I like the trucks because they're lighter and I just like how they look as compared to the Typhoon. I don't care about stereo equipment at all. Its just a personal preference thing. But, you have a very nice truck.