Bowling green

JRGN

Let me first off give thanks to Holly and Cal for all of their help and friendship during this event, I really had a great time meeting alot of fellow racers and making new friends, it was great to see you Dave and meeting your brother :D (best friend), also Jason conj on the run and Tony, JD, Don, Gary, Billy T, Paul, and alot of other great prople, also thanks to Richard Clark for helping with the PM without that issue fixed was NO racing what so ever, I ran in the TSO class and and had a great time i might have not been the fastest but was deffinently the heavest:biggrin: also alot of people asked where Jack was, knowing that we are good friends and and i exlpained work sometimes has priority over having fun alot of people understood but next year Jack have your A-- there :p Again I had a great time and there is alot of people that I am forgetting about but you know who you are Take care and be safe. Jr.

It was great racing with you too! If I remember correctly, you made it to the second round of TSO with that 3900# sled of yours. Please let Jack know that we want him back in TSO. I look forward to seeing you, Benny, and Jack running TSO at the TB.COM Nationals next spring.

If you looked up racers and sponsors who care Dave Fiscus as a racer and Hartline as a sponsor would be number one on the list. Just wanted to say A BIG G thank you. This event was a ton of fun in TSO, and if it were not for Dave calling us and telling us to get to the staging lanes we would have been eliminated first round that would have been a bummer. Big huge thanks for that and it was great to meet all the other TSO racers great event no drama and overall just a ton of fun. Cant wait until Norwalk 2012

Thank you for all the support,from all the sponsors and fellow racers.

I am glad you had a good time, Tim. You know what you need to do to get the boost turned up and the ET's lowered. Congratulations on the #3 qualifier. That is pretty good with the hardware you're running. No one hit wonder, just consistant mid 8's every pass.