Bowling Green Customs Intake -SOLD

captrob

Slow GN Fizz!
SOLD - I have a BGC off center intake that came with a motor and I do not need it.
Complete lower, upper, fuel rails, and crossover hose.
- Stock style regulator mount.
- New stainless allen-head hardware.
- No stripped holes.
- Ports are cleaned up to stock intake gasket(96033)
- Upper does have an IAC port tapped in it.
- Lower is painted silver-looks pretty good
- Upper is glass beaded cause the paint was peeling.
$550 shipped to the 48 states. Located in Ft. Worth, Tx area if you wanna pickup for a discount.

Packed up and ready to ship in time for for a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Rob
PM me or email : captrob@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I'm interested in the fuel rail ONLY. In OKC

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I've received a few messages about splitting this up, but I won't do that unless every piece is gone. If you guys want to find someone who wants the upper plenum, then I'll work a good deal out with all of you.

TTT for a nice intake.

Thanks, Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splitting this is up is just plain goofy... the price is so good already.. too bad I already have one.

Thanks John. Yeah don't want to split up a killer setup.
Bumpity bump.
Thanks, Rob

Please dont split it up, the upper and the rail only work on that lower. nothing will work on a stock intake. this is a good deal, I kinda want it but Marianne said pump the brakes

Sale is pending on the intake...

How much of an overkill will this set up be for a mild forged piston short block, GN1 ported irons, 80 inj,

No expert here, but i would think on iron heads there wouldn't be much gain going to a BGC or Champion race intake over a ported stocker. Once you can utilize the extra volume of air with aluminum heads, thats where you would probably see gains. Just my opinion.

Thanks, Rob

Sold...Nice transaction with Noel.

Thanks, Rob