Bowling Green 2014

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Ill be headed up to the Nats next week. If anyone is needing something for me to bring up.. kit, tester, pump, twin nozzle upgrade, widget?.. etc.. let me know by weeks end.

I'll be doing installs while there as well.. let me know if I can be of service.

See you all there..

Julio

I tried to tell you a few yrs ago if you moved back to GA you wouldn't have such a looooooong drive... plus you have all these cool people here..:D

Julio-Joe here in Palatine, IL..We spoke last week just wanted to remind you I need a Fuel Pressure PSI sending unit log for your guage set up

Joe

Julio,
Looks like you and I are sponsoring the TAI class.:)
You're putting up the big bucks and I'm buying the drinks.:D Sounds fair to me.
I hope to go next year. Thanks for once again, stepping up and supporting this Turbo Buick family. Post lots of pictures.

Mike Barnard

Julio-Joe here in Palatine, IL..We spoke last week just wanted to remind you I need a Fuel Pressure PSI sending unit log for your guage set up

Joe
Thanks for the reminder.. already packed :)

Julio,
Looks like you and I are sponsoring the TAI class.:)
You're putting up the big bucks and I'm buying the drinks.:D Sounds fair to me.
I hope to go next year. Thanks for once again, stepping up and supporting this Turbo Buick family. Post lots of pictures.

Mike Barnard
Mike,
Thank you for stepping in and helping these guys and their cars to have a little something to work for. Weather looks simply awesome for Friday and Saturday.. Will there be a new ET/MPH record in competition?... dunno.. but the weather won't be a factor hindering it. One thing is when someone posts I ran XYZ .. another is when its done with a scale and other cars in the same set of circumstances.
Looking forward to setting up the class there and helping co-ordinate with the tower.
Saturday AM pump gas fill-up at the Shell.. 8 am.
Anyone needs to get ahold of me.. 813-265-1400
Julio