Bought my son a 2016 GT

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
It was between this and Camaro or a Challenger. He was leaning Mustang cause his big brother has one.
DD291CE5-7237-473A-82E2-49C14E50FEE5.jpeg

Same but opposite Black 6 speed manual and white 6 speed auto.
EE29A9F7-9C39-4019-881A-03C53075A717.jpeg

My son got my used to me 93 Nissan Maxima two tone station wagon with 145k miles on it. No fucking way would I "give" a fresh car let alone a go fast car to 16 year old, but that's just me. He paid his own insurance, registration and fuel. I helped him change the oil. He hated it but it got him to soccer practice and out with his buddies. He learned how much he disliked a crappy car and vowed to be financially secure enough to have nice cars. He's in his mid 30s now and has a new Infinity Q50.

My mistake, it was a 87 Max sw. Looked like this but faded paint and a dose of New England rust. Definitely NOT a chic magnet.
1987_nissan_maxima_wagon1.jpg

My kid got a 70 Shelby Mustang GT350 as his first car. GN as his second car. Daughter the use of a station wagon and varouios GNs, Ts. First car that was her own was a 87 Limited T. The beginning of her car sickness.

Bought my boy a 2003 Cobra when he turned 18.

He waited almost 1 year to the day before he totaled it..........

Hope you have better luck.

My first car was a 67 GTO very 4 speed. My oldest son’s first was a C4 vette. Youngest is in gifted and high honor roll. He drives like my granny. He’s not into the speed thing at all. Super responsible kid. Way more than I was.

It was between this and Camaro or a Challenger. He was leaning Mustang cause his big brother has one.

Can you please repost the pictures? I'd love to see them.
When my son was getting ready to leave for College, I gave him my 2009 GMC Sierra with 46,000 miles on it.
He has it up over 65K in just 2 years:
20220522_135804.jpg

I bought myself a new Daily Driver:
20220522_135723.jpg

He loves the truck, and I love the GT (Except when it snows!)

ENJOY!

Sure hope it has "Blowmasters" on it, so it sounds like the other mega million Moosetangs.

Sure hope it has "Blowmasters" on it, so it sounds like the other mega million Moosetangs.

Sorry Chuck Leeper, no 'blow masters'.
I'm not a big Flow Master fan. I ordered it with the 'Active Valve' exhaust system option, and I love it!
Even on my (sold) '88 LX 5.0 I stayed away from Flow Masters, I put the ATR Pitbull Catback on it. ;)