Bought my son a 2016 GT

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
It was between this and Camaro or a Challenger. He was leaning Mustang cause his big brother has one.
DD291CE5-7237-473A-82E2-49C14E50FEE5.jpeg

Pronto

Chaos is a ladder.
My son got my used to me 93 Nissan Maxima two tone station wagon with 145k miles on it. No fucking way would I "give" a fresh car let alone a go fast car to 16 year old, but that's just me. He paid his own insurance, registration and fuel. I helped him change the oil. He hated it but it got him to soccer practice and out with his buddies. He learned how much he disliked a crappy car and vowed to be financially secure enough to have nice cars. He's in his mid 30s now and has a new Infinity Q50.

Pronto

Chaos is a ladder.
My mistake, it was a 87 Max sw. Looked like this but faded paint and a dose of New England rust. Definitely NOT a chic magnet.
1987_nissan_maxima_wagon1.jpg

Grumpy

Thread killer
My kid got a 70 Shelby Mustang GT350 as his first car. GN as his second car. Daughter the use of a station wagon and varouios GNs, Ts. First car that was her own was a 87 Limited T. The beginning of her car sickness.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Bought my boy a 2003 Cobra when he turned 18.

He waited almost 1 year to the day before he totaled it..........

Hope you have better luck.

ITSAV6

It's my Granny's car!
My first car was a 67 GTO very 4 speed. My oldest son’s first was a C4 vette. Youngest is in gifted and high honor roll. He drives like my granny. He’s not into the speed thing at all. Super responsible kid. Way more than I was.