Bottom end for sale

Murdock

I have a girdled 109 block with stock rods, .30 TRW pistons, 213/213

Last edited:
I would be willing to ship, would take a little bit of work but it can be done. There are NO known issues with this motor. It was ran a few times and decided to go with an LS1 instead of 109. I would have dropped this motor in my car if I did not get the one I have now. It was part of a deal I could not pass up. I would hang on to it but I have a stock motor I want to build as a stroker

Last edited:
Could you figure an estimate to ship this to 44256 close to Cleveland OH. RL Carriers ships to around here. They have a hub close to Norwalk Raceway. I need an engine soon. Thanks

Thanks for the info. Still interested! Any info on who bu I lt it for the previous/original owner?

If Monte passes im interested and can schedule the pick up. Just need to crate it up for shipment...on a pallet would be ok for LTL shipment just needs to be wrapped.

Crap!!! Sorry guys my daughhter gave birth this week and our house has been non stop. I will set some time out to do this today. Sorry for the delay.

I have a couple on my phone now, IM me your #'s and I will text them to you. Thanks for all the interest and sorry for the delay!

If the sale fell through I better have $1500 coming back to me since the check was cashed. Not to be heartless but I don't care if your going through a divorce or not and your wife cashed a check. When I called you last week to discuss how my lost check was cashed you in so many words told me its my problem and I should all the cops then. You then told me well maybe she will figure out how to ship it to me. That day I have my bank back track the check and get copies from the credit union that cashed it with your wife's signature on it thinking it could help the situation. After waiting for you to call me as you said you would I decided to call you I believe three times as well as a text and receive no repsonse.
Fact remains that I am out $1500 as of now

Wow!!! The madness has got to stop. Buying parts is like shooting craps, you just don't know what's going to happen. I'm scared to death anymore. Hope you guys work this out.