What's going on?

I can't view threads from my cell as the view is super low resolution but fine on my laptop? Just saying

I can't view threads from my cell as the view is super low resolution but fine on my laptop? Just saying
Hey Blacky, that's just old age my friend. Just kidding,what you need to do is when you open the website on your phone and the screen is kinda dark, at the bottom of the page tap chrome and then tap continue that will refresh your page and everything will be clear, except everything that was lost back to 05/2020.

Thanks, buckshotgn. I did scroll down to the bottom and found that chrome thing but every time I clicked on it nothing happened. My son told me that I can just scroll over another page and I'll see continue and hit it and low and behold. You were absolutely right as usual. Thank you my friend. Now we can enjoy our forum, what's left of it

Since the site was down I notice in the GNX section that all the posts from the last year or more are gone. It used to load up with the latest posts which were always no more than a few weeks or a month old

Thanks, buckshotgn. I did scroll down to the bottom and found that chrome thing but every time I clicked on it nothing happened. My son told me that I can just scroll over another page and I'll see continue and hit it and low and behold. You were absolutely right as usual. Thank you my friend. Now we can enjoy our forum, what's left of it
Good deal, looks as if since the site was down awhile it purged all of the trouble makers. Just glancing to see who's on the forum here lately, looks like most of the agitating old farts are back in fashion..lol;):yuck:

Yea, everything will be remerged and anything posted will still be here after everything is re-integrated.

Yep!
Hope you don't get your panties in a wad about it. ;) It's been announced that the 2020 - forward posts, threads are being recovered and will be reinstalled.
Well that's good to hear, there were some Pandemic threads that I really missed. Chuck you should know @ our age Panties in a wad is the norm. :oops:

Yea, everything will be remerged and anything posted will still be here after everything is re-integrated.
Jay, Is the remerged of the lost content from May,2020 to March, 2022 still in development. Are can we know just say it all gone? Really missing a couple of Pandemic threads that were intriguing while the country was in lock down.

Still have the state of emergency thread... odd that no one has tried to start a new thread about the BS that's still going on, I have been curious about how the Canadian truckers are doing.. doesn't seem to be anymore news coverage about them.