Bosch 160# injectors

turbobitt

6 Gently used Bosch 160# injectors. These worked very well for me but now switching to E98 so I have to go bigger. These injectors had mostly pump gas running through them. I always monitor my EGT's so I know they are really close in flow.
$450+shipping
Please PM me if interested.
AG.

006.JPG
009.JPG

The white tops are high z correct? I am looking for and injector to carry my e85 project and these would do nicely

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
To be honest I don't know what "high Z" means and I don't want to miss-represent what I'm selling.
AG.

The white tops are high z correct? I am looking for and injector to carry my e85 project and these would do nicely

To be honest I don't know what "high Z" means and I don't want to miss-represent what I'm selling.
AG.
High impedence

I don’t know if they are or not. I would have thought they were low impedance if I had to guess.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AG.
High impedence

I don’t know if they are or not. I would have thought they were low impedance if I had to guess.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No prob.....let me research it. I was looking at aus 1200, id1300, and atomizer 160s. Just had a little sticker shock and these caught me eye