Boost

Adjust the wastegate actuator arm (if adjustable....see if it has threads and a jam nut) or use an RJC boost controller. And consider getting rid of the Flowmaster muffler. Boosted engines like non restrictive exhausts. Flowmasters aren't the master of flow....they just sound good....to some.

Adjust the wastegate actuator arm (if adjustable....see if it has threads and a jam nut) or use an RJC boost controller. And consider getting rid of the Flowmaster muffler. Boosted engines like non restrictive exhausts. Flowmasters aren't the master of flow....they just sound good....to some.

Whats a good muffler? The flowmaster are too loud,there giving me ear ache!

i like what came with my hooker kit, hooker aero chambers. If not its up to you, heard dynomax bullets were great. The aero chambers are great to me tho, at idle sounds great muscle car tones, cruzing sounds good still, highway well cant tell really but sure others can haha ;)

adj wastegate or could go external wastegate exp turbonetics deltagate/racegate. Or a manual boost controller.

YOu want more boost a, why?? just asking, im fine with my stocker, tho when i did have a adj (sold it to jerry) my car likes the stocker, so do i.

Whats a good muffler? The flowmaster are too loud,there giving me ear ache!

A good muffler for a turbo car IMO would be something like either a Dynomax Ultraflow (like what I have) or a Magnaflow. Basicly a straight thru style muffler that you can look thru one end and see out the other, thru a perforated tube.

Dynomax bullets would work but are really a borderline muffler that's more like a glasspack. Glasspacks themselves have raised louvers that make them restorctive, plus when they burn out in 2 weeks you'll get a loud cracking popping sound that doesn't really sound good at all.

FWIW I switched my stock 2.25 in dp/stock 2.25 in pipes/flowmaster muffler over to a 3 inch dp/3 inch straight shot/Ultraflow and got an increase of 6 + psi w/o having to touch anything else. Mind you I don't think just the muffler alone made all the difference but I know it helped. I know for sure the top end power went up, as I have done a Flowmaster to Ultraflow conversion on 2other vehicles (they were Chevy V8's) and received an increase in top end power.