boost recorder

87T

Does anyone make a device that would record what my boost does during a run so that i can go back and look at it or is there a way for my direct scan to record ????????

Easy, just find a T-fitting that can fit on a rubber hose AND have a threaded end and use a tire gauge to record max PSI.

Good idea for max PSI, but it would be nice to go back and watch what it did thru all gears also. Maybe we can get one of the Guru's to make something to work with the Direct Scan that would record it someday.

Chuck

Originally posted by wilkinshc
Maybe we can get one of the Guru's to make something to work with the Direct Scan that would record it someday.

Now that would be nice!!

Turbolink has a cable/sensor that feeds a boost reference voltage into the MAT sensor input. So while the ouput would be in degrees, you can see about what the boost is doing.

A few runs watching the boost guage will tell you what the ref in degrees to boost is, then you can look at your data logging to figure out where your at, and see what the boost is doing

I have the Turbo Link harness w/ software. The software does use the MAT input and calibrates it to read exact boost pressure in psi. I have tested it against calibrated guages and it is very accurate. You can also record w/ this software; up to a minute or so if needed. Helps w/ troubleshooting. It is good stuff!
Ken has done a excelent job w/ this software and tech. support is outstanding. :D