Boost controller, alternator bracket, hood shocks, stage II heads

steve hughes

parts 001.jpg
Champion billet alternator bracket for p.s without a/c comes with 1 used and 2 new belts for stock size crank pulley. Afew nicks in the bracket. $200.00 shipped
parts 001.jpgparts 006.jpgparts 008.jpgparts 011.jpgparts 013.jpgparts 018.jpgparts 001.jpg
Kirbans hood shocks for fiberglass hood new never used. $40.00 shipped

Innovative electronic boost controller with custom overlay and custum built console to mount in the console under the radio. $375.00 shipped.

Stage II head package. Heads are new never finished . Mild pocket porting done no port work other than that. 25500031. Have new valves with them 2.02 intake 1.595 exhaust. Don't know the brand. Appear to be stainless. Crane pushrods part # 81636-12.
New Crane shaft roller rockers part #81792 1.65 ratio.
New valve covers black wrinkle finish. Covers have a few chips in them.
Stage II intake 25500122. I think is oncenter. Had injector bungs welded in and fuel rails. No rail holddowns. Has flat plate welded to top for small B&M blower. Welds aren't the prettiest but look to be solid. $1500.00 for head package.

Will accept paypal if you pay the fees or send as a gift.

Attachments

• parts 019.jpg
    parts 019.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 267
  • parts 017.jpg
    parts 017.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 273
  • parts 022.jpg
    parts 022.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 289
That is a nice set of heads for someone, and those rockers and spacers are tough to find in new condition,,,,,These will fit on a 3.8 bore for those who are want to live on the edge.....

Heads would be good for somebody going full stage II. It's getting hard to find stage parts that haven't been used up or worn out.

te="steve hughes, post: 3249442, member: 6633"]Sorry i can't accept your offer on the bracket.[/quote]
Thanks

Would love to purchase the Stage valve covers if you separate the head package.
Conrad

I have some body currently interested in the valve covers. If I don't sell the package and the other guy loses interest I'll let you know. Thanks steve

Can you post pics of the boost controller installed under radio area of console?

Do you have install instructions as well?
JM