Boost control question

87WE4!!

Hi, I have a quick question. I have a Blitz SBC-I color spec boost controller that I bought new a few years ago and I had it in my 3000Gt but I removed it along with my AEM Gauges because I had to take a lowball deal. Anyway I plan on using this electronic boost controller in my WE4. I just haven’t gotten around to installing it. I would like some opinions on if I can install this and sell my stock boost controller. Or do I have to leave the boost controller plugged in to keep the car running right. Below is a quick read on the boost controller that I plan to use on one of my WE4s. Lmk what y’all think. I loved it on my 3000gt vr4. It was the best EBC I ever owned. Anyway lmk y’all opinions. I’m just on a stock turbo ,alky,and stock converter for now but come winter time I’m going with a bigger turbo, ported heads, 3100 stall converter, 80ib injectors and probably my 3rd cam because this one isn’t built to spool what I want. But anyway can I sell my stock boost controller as long as I install this one?
Thank you in advance

I have read it will through a code. But I don’t have one plugged in the stock harness and I have no codes.

You can use that but you need to have Eric make a chip that will ignore the missing waste gate solenoid or leave the factory one in place but not connected except to the engine harness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk