body parts

kevin pennepack

Heres some parts I need Please help

I would like to find a set of front fiberglass fenders, and front and back fiberglass bumbers.

Front grill

84 -85 wiring harness

B&M or Hurst shifter

turbo 400 trans set up to a buick 3.8 motor

turbo

aluminum heads

nice size cam

.030 pistons peferably new

any other 84 performance parts

84 gn parts

i have an 84 gn harness and a larger throttle body. i converted mine after i made the 84 stuff faster. let me know if you my need other stuff like brackets. thanks mike.

Originally posted by kevin pennepack
Heres some parts I need Please help

I would like to find a set of front fiberglass fenders, and front and back fiberglass bumbers.

Front grill

84 -85 wiring harness

B&M or Hurst shifter

turbo 400 trans set up to a buick 3.8 motor

turbo

aluminum heads

nice size cam

.030 pistons peferably new

any other 84 performance parts

I have 2 types of fiberglass bumpers smooth or impact strips molded in. I also carry fiberglass hoods, doors, trunklids,header panels, & bumper fillers.
I have a complete B&M shifter that is like new with all hardware.I also have a few wiring harnesses for 84-5.
Plenty of grills in stock.
E-mail me back if you haven't found any of these parts.

I have a BOP TH350 built to strip specs with Art Carr deep ribbed cast alum trans oil pan, Tbrake and only a few passes. Essentially new: $750

* A TH400 will suck up 30-40hp in parasitic losses due to weight of the internals.

Art Carr 8" TH350 convertor 3500rpm stall. Just rebuilt and restalled (down from 4500) with zero miles on it. List is $1299 new $800 firm

Also modified GN crossmember to make the TH350 a bolt in. Buy trans and get the crossmember.

gnx7@hotmail.com

-GNX7