4" aluminum maf pipe

Alaskabuick

Have completly stock car that I need to have a tunable chip to drop the stock timming down to tolerate our 90 octane.

Thanks,

Dennis

Call TurboTweak. Pretty sure you need to upgrade the fuel pressure regulator also. I could be wrong.

I have one for stock injectors with 91 octane. I also have a set of stock replacement bosch injectors with a few hundred miles on them. PM me an email or number I can send pics if needed.

Just call or, better yet, e mail Eric, a new chip is like $75.

He will make it to your specific application and give you all the advice to go with it for free. He's one of the good guys here. You can trust what he provides you, and will have support when you have questions.

What more can you ask for?

Last edited:
Eric is one of the trust worthy good guys, his chips are great. Price increased a year or so ago to $119.

I have done a few stock replacement chips, none required a change in fuel pressure regulator. The difference between the 5psi at idle is very minimal on a stock car. A modified car may require a adjustable or 237 regulator.

If you have no scan tool for data, I would buy a new chip made for your car. If you have a powerlogger or scanmaster then you should be able to verify if a used chip would work properly for your setup.

Eric is one of the trust worthy good guys, his chips are great. Price increased a year or so ago to $119.

I have done a few stock replacement chips, none required a change in fuel pressure regulator. The difference between the 5psi at idle is very minimal on a stock car. A modified car may require a adjustable or 237 regulator.

If you have no scan tool for data, I would buy a new chip made for your car. If you have a powerlogger or scanmaster then you should be able to verify if a used chip would work properly for your setup.
Thank you, yes have been buying chips from Eric for a Decade. I was just in a bit of a hurry to get one asap and thought I could find one a bit quicker and I lucked out. Eric has always gave excellent service and will contiune to buy chips wrote for him. This was a complete stock car so I figured it would not be to difficult to find one setting in tool box somewhere. THanks for the reply!