Bob Bailey ignition module

You can kinda see it here...

Attachments

• bob.jpg
    bob.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,443
I got a chance to attend the Casper's meeting. Bob has a really nice product and I can't wait to get ahold of one of these inginition setups. Probably will be one of the last ignition purchases anyone will have to make and not look for stock coil packs/modules.

You think you want it now, wait until you get a load of what's in that box and it's capabilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this be a stand alone unit or will it have to be used with a FAST system or MSD box:confused:.Either way it is very nice to see new products made for these cars to keep up with new technology:DThanks Bob for the products you develop for our old cars:cool:

Kevin

Will this be a stand alone unit or will it have to be used with a FAST system or MSD box:confused:.Either way it is very nice to see new products made for these cars to keep up with new technology:DThanks Bob for the products you develop for our old cars:cool:

Kevin

It is a DROP-IN replacement for the stock ignition module and coil pack.

So, anything that will run the stock ignition will work with this.

stock, FAST, DFI, BS3, ........

Bob

Put me down for one. After going through two modules last year, I still have no tach signal. The last was an after market unit. Not that there was anything wrong with a new old stock part but the huge improvement your offering seems very appealing.

I can't wait for this one. Thanks for taking the time to build this and to the original poster for posting.

Jim

Put me down for one. After going through two modules last year, I still have no tach signal. The last was an after market unit. Not that there was anything wrong with a new old stock part but the huge improvement your offering seems very appealing.

I can't wait for this one. Thanks for taking the time to build this and to the original poster for posting.

Jim

I'm surprised no one posted sooner. I could hardly contain myself when Bob announced it. One less not very reliable but kinda expensive part that can hopefully be replaced for good. I've seen stock modules and packs go bad in as little as 2 months with little street driving and maybe a dozen passes or so. The modern coils should be more reliable too as well as better performing. Did I mention the built in 2 step and rev limiter? This will be almost as big as the whole series of Translators...thanks Bob.