Board Upgrades - Everyone PLEASE Read and Comment

EDIT
i just logged in over at the test site and its pretty cool and NOT at all complicated to use.

i started a "conversation" with TurboTnz06 and it pretty much looks like my text messages on my Blackberry. which is WAY better then 1 PM with 40 quotes on it.

BTW is a Conversation = to PM?

Yes

I tried logging back in and the password edit box appears disabled as I can't type into it, so I can't respond to pm's over there. I'm running latest version of Chrome on win7 32.

i guess a bitching session about the test board is in order???? LOL

i haven't closed the window after i logged in, so i guess i'll leave it open until you get it worked out. post back and let us know how it goes

FYI i NEVER upgrade this type of software anymore My IE is super old but works, My "Chrome" is super old but works, i still use music match- it still works great, my real player is ten versions old and it still works great.

i haven't closed the window after i logged in, so i guess i'll leave it open until you get it worked out. post back and let us know how it goes

FYI i NEVER upgrade this type of software anymore My IE is super old but works, My "Chrome" is super old but works, i still use music match- it still works great, my real player is ten versions old and it still works great.

If youre running an unpatched older browser, its just a matter of time until you get infected with malware. Exploiting browser holes is one of the favorite methods of infection.

If youre running an unpatched older browser, its just a matter of time until you get infected with malware. Exploiting browser holes is one of the favorite methods of infection.

i guess i'll update my browser right now.:mad:

WOW that was fast Chrome is now updated.

thanks for the advice dude.

Always a spot for a good time :biggrin: Kind of like Vegas, What happens on T6P stays on T6P :eek:

Ah yes, T6P now that's a fine site............:biggrin:

I say, Improvise, adapt and overcome..........:biggrin::biggrin:

I was thinking more like a pop up book.:biggrin:

What_Has_Been_Seen33.jpg

I'm not complaining, just providing technical feedback on the experience during the eval period. Nothing I hate more is finding out a feature I needed doesn't work right when I go live because I didn't test it in the eval. Not being able to log back in would be a showstopper lol

I'm not complaining, just providing technical feedback on the experience during the eval period. Nothing I hate more is finding out a feature I needed doesn't work right when I go live because I didn't test it in the eval. Not being able to log back in would be a showstopper lol

the dam webb sucks for jokes and sarcasm.--- My post was a joke nothing more specially since thats what Jay gets for changing things around .

Personally I have not had any issues with the VB4 update. But it doesn't matter to me as long as I have a place to come and talk about buicks.

Im building Xenforo on my cycling site now. If all goes according to plan and the import of all my old data goes off without a hitch, TB will be next.

Something occured to me Jay. If you make the change, lock the memberships down for a week when you do it. Remember all the spammers that got in when you did last time? Don't want to go through that again if we can stop it.:)

This software is awesome. Its so much more robust than vBulletin. Im very excited about upgrading here.

3+G of characters.... There is a TON of info on this thing... I wonder how many books that would equate too?

I could have sworn that the 3 Gigs was just Don. =)

Thanks for looking into this Jay, I fully support your efforts.
My only requirement would be a OTBAC.
That feature can make me smile even on the worst day.

Best time to do the udate for me is during the Pat's game. :D