BMR Suspension pieces... Who's using them?

Professional Smack Talker
I looked around on the board, and I really don't see very many people using the BMR components in their cars, and I was wondering why that is. I had AMAZING results with BMR parts in my WS6 (blackshoebox can attest to that :D ), and was suprised to see there isn't a big G-body following for BMR.....

So is there a reason people aren't using the BMR stuff? And for those of you who ARE using BMR parts, how do you like them?

- Matt

I've got the complete rear suspension on my 455 project but I dont have the car completed so I dont know what it does. The number one reason why I bought the BMR parts was the price. They were the lowest priced parts out there. Once I installed them I was quite impressed with the quality and workmanship. 100% top notch stuff here. Cant wait for them to make some neet stuff for the front end.

Eric Fisher

Matt,
I think the reason is that most Buick guys like to support their own vendors. So you will see alot of HR parts and Metco stuff floating around here. Sure there is some south sides, Hotchkiss stuff used ect...but not much, just like the BMR. I had Metco suspension in my car until i went with the Wolfe bar.:cool: