Bmr A arm replacement bushings

Geezy

Hello,

This is for those of you with BMR lower Bmr control arms. Have any of you purchased replacement bushings?
My GN was purchased in 2002 and was parked in a garage till March of 2016, I have been doing maintence and changing of parts since then.
I did not know that the car had these arms when I purchased it, I am doing a brake conversion and decided to to do the front end rebuild, steering shaft upgrade and well I am in need of the bushings, I called BMR and purchased what they said to be the bushings for the A arms in my GN. The thing is since I did not purchase the a arms the previous owner did and when they were taken out they were not the orginal a arm bushings, but some other type that were cut and modifed I am feeling a bit sketchy that they may not be correct. I tried searching, but can not find anyone who has replaced the bushings on the forum.
Just thought I would ask. I thank you in advance for the knowledge and responses.

What type of bushing r they? Poly? Why do u feel they are bad? Replacing control arm bushings isn’t difficult IMO sometimes they can be a pain to get out but besides that it’s a strait forward deal .

What type of bushing r they? Poly? Why do u feel they are bad? Replacing control arm bushings isn’t difficult IMO sometimes they can be a pain to get out but besides that it’s a strait forward deal .
Clunking
clunking sound and mechanic says they are bad. And I replaced everything else so might as well do thise too

If you r looking for better handling then get some poly bushings or Delron is even better but if u are looking for a better ride then the stock rubber style would be your best bet .

If you r looking for better handling then get some poly bushings or Delron is even better but if u are looking for a better ride then the stock rubber style would be your best bet .
Im looking to replace the bushings the BMR Lower controls orginally came with. It looks like they are poly but no sure, just need them to get my car done. I did the blazer corvette z06 spindle brake conversion and only missing bushings

They are just poly bushings . Order a set and replace them . Are your control arms different then the regular ones they sell? http://m.bmrsuspension.com/?page=products&vehicleid=15&maincatid=47&catid=105
They look like that, issue is I am not sure if they are BMR since I did not purcahse them, the person I purcahsed the car from i 2002 did, so I am assuming by the the picture and look that they are it. Sent pics to BMR and they said they look like thier a arms but couldnt really confirm, so I wanted to know if anyone had them on here maybe match up part numbers or pics of thiers to make the comparison.
Thanks for the help, much apprciated