Blownv6 misrepresented parts

Here are some more pics of the first "damaged" crank with what appears to be a couple of small cracks.

I'm guessing the writing on the cranks must be his mark.

c11.jpg
c12.jpg
c13.jpg
c14.jpg
c15.jpg

Just to clear this up, the rusty looking stuff is actually dried up oil and rubs right off with your finger. Pretty obvious to me that you haven't built very many engines , if any , and are not quite sure what will work and wont work , or what is important and what is not. I cant fix that!!

Send crank back to Mike Booher.

As long as its a crank that I sent you , I will issue you a full refund!!! Mike

With that post, Id like to ask everyone to stop posting in this thread and let the two work it out. One of you guys please keep us updated.

Mike, you might wanna remove your address from the post and send it to him in a PM instead.

The crank was shipped yesterday. Here is the UPS tracking number.

1z010X330331268579

Mike has received the crank. He has inspected it and determined that there is a good chance he screwed up.
He has sent me half my money back and a little extra to cover my shipping of the one crank back.
I do wish that he had responded to my PM's and that we could have resolved this in a more diplomatic manner.
I can understand Mike not being so receptive after 5 months as well.
I feel we've both learned from this experience.

I'd like to thank Mike for being a man of his word in the end result.

I'd also like to thank the moderators and board members that took part in this and help it come to an above fair result.

Thank you
Duarte