Blackhawk -Cassius Smith

BLACKHAWK Or Cassius Smith
1427 Fall River Dr.
Conyers GA 30013
(843) 319-0669

Just wanted to know if anyone else has recently had problems with this guy. He's had a lot of parts for sale. In the lounge there is a picture of his new turbo Mustang and he claims to still have a Grand National. I have sent him the money for the Alumastar rims he had for sale. Been over a month now and I have heard every excuse under the sun. Now he won't E mail or answer his phone.

I bought a set of valve covers and a 70mm throttle body from him and couldn't have gotten better service.

Well it's going on two months now and I have herd so many excuces you would not beleive it. I take it that he it out of the Buicks now that he has his Mustang and doen't care. So it is safe to say this guy is a crook.

No, I payed with money order. He has not heard the last from me. If anyone else knows his screen name on the Mustang boards, it would be nice to let them know what a crook he is.

BLACKHAWK Or Cassius Smith
1427 Fall River Dr.
Conyers GA 30013
(843) 319-0669

Just wanted to know if anyone else has recently had problems with this guy. He's had a lot of parts for sale. In the lounge there is a picture of his new turbo Mustang and he claims to still have a Grand National. I have sent him the money for the Alumastar rims he had for sale. Been over a month now and I have heard every excuse under the sun. Now he won't E mail or answer his phone.

I bought Cassius's Engine and transmission out of his GN prolly a yr or so ago. He brought it to my door :cool: He was going to build an 8 sec GN . I know he had an engine built and alot of parts for sale.He told me he was going to buy a Turbo mustang awhile back. Last time I talked to him was about 6 months ago when he was in town.

Thanks for the info, I believe he sold most of his Buick stuff. He bought a Mustang. The last guys to buy parts from him got screwed. Him and I have a court date at the end of the month. Don't believe he thinks I will come all the way from Mich. to Ga.

Thanks David, We just keep seeing more people this guy has got. Just printed it will take that with me to use in court if needed.

Thanks for the info, I believe he sold most of his Buick stuff. He bought a Mustang. The last guys to buy parts from him got screwed. Him and I have a court date at the end of the month. Don't believe he thinks I will come all the way from Mich. to Ga.
Best of luck to you!go get that crook and hope the system will make him pay more than money!

He called me and was going to send money back, he was to call back for exact total that night. ........................Crickets.............

found out he is on the mustang boards selling and looking for misc. parts .. he has been called out on NMRAracing.com, racingjunk.com,outlaw5.0.com,turbobuick.com(as we alrady know for his startup online scheme).. and theres other boards to come. hopefully the law will catch up to him!.