Black Whipplecharged 2002 Mustang GT Premium

t-typinator

Perfect Everyday Driver, Ultra Reliable.
Car was setup to be a daily driver,not an all out,gear slammin street Machine. But having said that this a quick little car ,when you can find traction.
It is an automatic,quiet,reliable,comfortable,smooth,doesn't leak a drop of anything,could be driven cross country + back,with out worry.
A/C is nice + cold ,everything works,+ because it's the GT Premium,it is loaded to the max.
Mach 1000 stereo system with 6 disc player
Leather Reclining Buckets ,With fold down rear seat that opens into the trunk.
full guages, including added boost guage
Fog Lights
Traction control
Cargo net in trunk
Saleen Intercooled Twin Screw Supercharger Kit
6lb pulley + 9lb which is on it now.
Saleen computer flash tune.
Chrome Saleen Wheels, 10 inch in rear, 8 inch up front
Sumitomo soft compound Z rated tires, 315/35/17's in rear 275/45/17's in front
Msd coils.
Drilled + Slotted Rotors with Ceramic Pads.
Stock 8.8 posi rear with 3.27 gears.
Aftermarket stainless cat Back, has a nice sound but only slightly louder then stock, No drone.
Again it is setup to be an everyday driver,not an all out gear banger,I have had plenty of manual trans built stangs + like them too,but not for my everyday,quiet, comfy driver, so please don't post that you would buy it if only it was a manual trans or too bad it's an auto, etc. Thats the beauty of this car, it's a tire burning torque monster when you nail it,but so docile,+ commuter friendly under normal driving,+ if you think it's not fun because it's an auto,get in it + hit the gas ,it'll put down a couple hundred feet of posi's with those sticky foot wide 315's with out power braking it,just hit the gas. And of course you can add,gears shift kit,headers,xpipe etc.+ make it even faster,but its so nice to drive now + fun.
In case you are not familiar with this blower setup,It comes as a complete kit + are much more expensive then a basic centrifugal setup,Kit is $5500,it comes with everything.
It is whisper quiet,it doesn't make any noise or effect drivability in any way,It has a blower bypass setup which bleeds off boost when not under accelleration or when getting off the throttle after wide open acceleration,this helps gas mileage, drivability + longevity, It's a very nice setup, this is the series 4 setup which is the twin screw type + not the earlier roots type.These run cooler,make more power + last longer.
It's a very nice ,well taken care of car that just hit 100k,about a week ago, which is nothing on the 4.6, theses motors go forever.
It's a really nice car + priced right. $8500. Needs rear tires,but this car is always going to need rear tires.:smile:
The blower + coils were almost $6000, The wheels + tires were about $2000,The stainless catback setup was a few hundred, + all the labor.
Pm me your # if you need more info + i will call you back.
Car is in massachusettes.
I also have a low mile 87 Turbo-t that will be going up for sale in the for sale section today or tomorrow,also priced right,I hate selling cars so i price them to sell quick. Would consider a package deal for both ,or maybe trade up for a very low 10, or 9 second car.

I was going to add pics, but not sure how to add them in this section.
The manage Attachments box isn't there for this thread.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry, didn't know you replied to this ad. I can send some pics later today.
Because i don't get the thread notifications in my e-mail ,Anybody else replying to this ad should PM me,otherwise i don't know that you replied until i check on the ad again.

Finally some Pics. Here is a link to the pics.
Sorry for the wait.
This car is super clean,super reliable,Very strong,looks + sounds incredible,could drive cross country + back without a problem,doesn't burn a drop of oil, or leak it either.
The blower,+ other mods have about 10k on them,this blower is the same setup as the s281 saleen,+ is designed to go well over 100k miles.
You won't be disappointed, The car is incredibly nice to drive.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-videos-picture-library/357505-mustang-pics.html

price reduced. (( $8200 ))
This is a give away for this car,This is the price it would go for without the supercharger + extra's.
I will be adding a few more pics later to the pic link also.

Sold!!!
Gave it away,+ am kind of regretting it already,car was awesome,but now i get to look for the next new ride..

Sold!!!
Gave it away,+ am kind of regretting it already,car was awesome,but now i get to look for the next new ride..

I am still looking for a 9 sec or maybe a low 10 sec car, pm me with what you have, the closer to ma. the better but wll travel for the right car.