black turbo trans am

autodynamics

this was photoshop'd from another site...love it
but who can make a better photo shop one ...
or has anyone ever done a real one?
black looks sooooo nice

Steve K has done one. I have pics I'll upload. Harry owns it now. I was at a show with it a few years ago but I haven't seen it in awhile.

Had to get home from work they were on my home PC.. enjoy...

Attachments

• BLACKTTA1.jpg
    BLACKTTA1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 811
  • BLACKTTA2.jpg
    BLACKTTA2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 810
  • BLACKTTA3.jpg
    BLACKTTA3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 811
  • BLACKTTA4.jpg
    BLACKTTA4.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 812
  • k-g7.jpg
    k-g7.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 857

I really like that car. I have seen it pop up from time to time on the boards. What brand of rims are they? Weld Racing? Joe

Wasnt that car done a long time ago?I seem to remember a black TTA at an Englishtown Pontiac event in the mid 90's?

The rims look like centerline Convo Pro's

Steve K did a few of those cars :eek::p.. I remember the black one also from way back in the day :cool:

Steve K did a few of those cars :eek::p.. I remember the black one also from way back in the day :cool:

There's a name I haven't heard of in a few years! Tried finding him when I dropped the V6 in the Iroc, don't think I ever found him.

Eric, You weren't looking hard enough. Been here all the time. That is the one and only Black TTA from back in the day. That car was my first of many LC2 swaps. I finished it in November '88. But we had two. My Black TTA and Teresa's Black Formula both LC2 powered. Still have the Formula. Sorry for the bad pics.

Steve Kaminski

Attachments

• StevesTTAQMP.jpg
    StevesTTAQMP.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 558
  • racing.jpg
    racing.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 553
nah... I probably passed ya in the past few years :eek: Those pics sure bring back memories !!

Here are a few more pictures with the Stage 2 engine.

Attachments

• BLACK TTA DYNO.jpg
    BLACK TTA DYNO.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 549
  • BLACK TTA ENGINE.jpg
    BLACK TTA ENGINE.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 545
  • IPhone 033.jpg
    IPhone 033.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 535
never did care for white cars--maybe thats why my TTA just sits in the garage with a hurt rodbearing

would love to have a 3rd gen formula with LC2 best looking 3rd gen in my opinion black or flame red mettalic solid roof

Not sure if that is Harry posting but the car looks great. Would love to see it actually make some track time!