Black led headlights...

Is there someone on this site who installed BLACK led headlights like these?... If you did, could you please post some pictures to help me decide if I prefer black or chrome ones...
thanks,
Claude. ;)

Attachments

1KWIKSIX

Claude, I went with black housings to keep with the blacked out theme on our GN’s.
I’m glad I did . I receive compliments all the time. You know what they say....once you go black....you never go back! LoL

834F0159-25B0-4EB2-9383-1BE664995722.jpeg

Thanks "jmendlik" and "1KWIKSIX" for your replies... After looking at Dave's car, I think I'm leaning towards the black housings...:cool: But I'd like to see some more! :p
Thanks,

Claude.

SFI Cutlass

I have them on my car and i posted a thread a while back. Some really had negative things to say about them. I think they look awesome!!

KC87

I have them on my car and i posted a thread a while back. Some really had negative things to say about them. I think they look awesome!!
Doubt its the cosmetics but the out of this world price for 4 headlights. They look rather cool but how many could fork that much out.

GNVYUS 1

These plug into the factory harness?

Anyone using these with the upgraded wiring harness Kirban and others sell?

1KWIKSIX

...also "1KWIKSIX", what brand are yours? I was looking at these: https://www.eaglelights.com/collect...adlights-four-pack-two-high-beam-two-low-beam

Claude.

Claude, I've got JW Speakers' 4"x6" LED Projector Headlights in mine. One of the best available (IMHO), but they aren't cheap. Probably equivalent to a small mortgage payment. A true plug N play installation. These draw less power than your factory sealed halogen headlights.
I ended up finding a trucking supply place right here in Ontario (Fort Garry Industries) 731 Gana Court, Mississauga 905-564-5404 that I ended up buying from cause their pricing was actually less money than buying US when Exchange Rate / HST were factored in.
Here's a link to their website: https://www.fortgarryindustries.com

Here's some nother link on these headlights.

Thanks again '1KWIKSIX". However, I checked on Fort Garry's site but haven't found the lights anywhere... :( Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Also are yours model 8800?

Claude.

1KWIKSIX

Yes mine are the earlier version 8800’s
I’d give Fort Garry in Mississauga a phone call on Monday mornonf

Thanks guys for the pictures... I have a problem now... I like them all!... and don't know which to choose! :D One thing for sure is that I definitely want black and not sure which ones I'll end up purchasing, but I do like the ones from JW Speaker model 8800's and also Eagle Lights # 4600B-4.

Claude.

earlbrown

runs with scissors
Thanks guys for the pictures... I have a problem now... I like them all!... and don't know which to choose! :D

I know the feeling. I'm planning on replacing my lights today and I have black H4, stock appearing H4's, and NOS lightweight factory halogens.

I built all these kits years ago, and ti's a bitch to decide when they're all sitting on my couch.

Like I said in my previous post (post #16), I'm leaning more and more towards the JW Speaker's like the ones "1KWIKSIX" has on his car pictured in post #3.

Claude.