Black Beauty Kicks Butt

Frederickdav

I just watched a YouTube video of some guys going to Mexico to drag race on the street. The GN named Black Beauty kicked butt! He beat a HellCat, a Vette, and a GT500. I don't know when this happened. Watching on TV doesn't give much information. I just know it was awesome!

my black beauty was a 93 bronco with a 5.8 Windsor in it ...straight flow masters out the side ...what a great truck...like the LIL Mule in romancing the stone ...very fun to drive on the beach ....couldnt get that bitch stuck
DSC_0050.jpg

my black beauty was a 93 bronco with a 5.8 Windsor in it ...straight flow masters out the side ...what a great truck...like the LIL Mule in romancing the stone ...very fun to drive on the beach ....couldnt get that bitch stuckView attachment 352425

You should of kept it to drive in the winter. :LOL:
Did the exhaust work good at pre-heating the tires for burnouts?
Ford sure screwed up when they stopped making them. Have you seen the new ones? Reminds me of a Kia Soul.

Those videos are taken in the south side of Chicago. Mexico to throw everybody off. Had me going until I recognized some of the streets lol. Some well known street racing spots back in the day.

Those videos are taken in the south side of Chicago. Mexico to throw everybody off. Had me going until I recognized some of the streets lol. Some well known street racing spots back in the day.

Sad but back in the day street racing was Anytown, U.S.A. Woodward Ave Detroit was the king.

You should of kept it to drive in the winter. :LOL:
Did the exhaust work good at pre-heating the tires for burnouts?
Ford sure screwed up when they stopped making them. Have you seen the new ones? Reminds me of a Kia Soul.
they new ones are four doors ..IIRC...:poop::poop: