Black Air: The Buick Grand National Documentary

Indeed I have heard of it. I have even had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with the guy doing the documentary. He is a very cool guy. We spent a few days filming a segment of the doc on the "Last GN Built" here in Louisiana. Had a blast!

He has interviewed several people and gotten some very impressive material for this documentary. I am patiently awaiting the release!

It seems to be taking awhile...when was it filmed? the teaser video has been out for several months. A video like this(going by the preview) would further the desireability of the cars-if it appeared on mainstream T.V that is.

i also had some communication with him cool guy he's a member on here but he joined to get to know the tb community.. cool guy very educated, i made sure when i spoke to him not to leave out the t-types he actually has some pics of my previous car.. blue 87 t damn i miss my car,,
also i had put this up on the board when the first teaser was released maybe a year more or so ago

It is taking some time due to the fact that it's a self financed project. Also, he was almost done filming & interviewing when he was put into contact with the owner of the last GN built. He rearranged some things and brought him gear to Louisiana to film an additional segment.

I am not sure of the current set release date. But hopefully it will be soon!

Thats going to be great! The publicity us turbo buick owners deserve! I think we deserve anyways.;)

I heard about it... but never knew what came of the project. Great to know its still going to be released. =)
DJ Red... keep us up to date if you hear anymore on the release date. Thx

Thanks for updating everyone, Barron.

BLACK AIR is indeed coming. It will be released this year. The film's official website - along with news of our official release date - will be made public very soon.

Until then, project updates can be found our Facebook page.

More to come. I promise.

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick

I believe I'm going to buy this if its on dvd also. Let us know the channel and time please , thanks.

Clark6 said:
I believe I'm going to buy this if its on dvd also. Let us know the channel and time please , thanks.

Clark6 - it will definitely be available on DVD. And as a digital download. No plans for TV yet but, if the opportunity presented itself, I'd surely take it.

More info to come...

Clark6 said:

And thank you for your interest I the film. I really appreciate it.

I have always had a love for TR's, one of my earliest memories was of me on my dads lap manuevering his black T-Type around our neighborhood. Now I own a GN. It's truthfully a dream come true. Can't wait to buy this DVD!