BLACK AIR - Official Trailer

Cant wait!!!!so is anyone from here going to be in it?? Or any cars from anyone in here?

Yes! Richard Clark is a big part of the film (three scenes, a total of 8-10 minutes of screen time). And, there's a whole scene around the 2010 TurboBuick.com Nationals (which was the first year). You'll see Richard's shop, you'll see Clint Atkins delivering a soundbite, you'll see some of the action from Piedmont Dragway, and more.

Also, have you ever seen this:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150282732358189&set=vb.199753063411653&type=2&theater

I shot this at the 2010 TB.com Nationals. It didn't make the film so I posted it for all to see.

Is this actually going to be seen in movie theatres?

Probably not major cinemas, but I'd like to see it make it to broadcast TV at least at some point. When Speed was still Speed Channel before the Fox takeover they would air stuff like this.

we4Mateo said:
Probably not major cinemas, but I'd like to see it make it to broadcast TV at least at some point. When Speed was still Speed Channel before the Fox takeover they would air stuff like this.

Correct. No theaters in the initial December 11 release. But, working on some fun screening ideas for when the warm weather comes around again.

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick

I'm really pumped for this as well, can't wait!! Looks like you're doing a great job with it so far!

This is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw my car in the preview!!!!

I'm excited!!!!!

Can't WAIT!!!!!

Andrew, will all the footage from the teaser make the documentary? I caught a shot of me backing my car into a spot at the car show in Bowling Green.

I can't wait for the release.

Andrew, will all the footage from the teaser make the documentary? I caught a shot of me backing my car into a spot at the car show in Bowling Green.

I can't wait for the release.

Thank you!

When you say "teaser," do you mean the 90-second trailer at the top of this thread or the 20-minute preview I screened at BPG?

I think I know the shot you're talking about. If it's what I'm thinking of, it was in the 20-minute preview, and that shot is in the film. Yes indeed.

Sorry, yes the 20 minute preview. Great news!!! Definitely something to look forward to.

Thank you Andrew!!!!!

Some of the scenes in the movie of the GN going down the highway, boost gauge doing it's thing, exhaust sound, and some other B roll all features my 86 GN! I did a 3 day shoot with Andrew on the film! Was a fun time! Andrew has DVD's, posters, shirts, hats you name it he will offer it!

Here are a few behind the scenes shots I took while Andrew was doing his thing!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some of the scenes in the movie of the GN going down the highway, boost gauge doing it's thing, exhaust sound, and some other B roll all features my 86 GN! I did a 3 day shoot with Andrew on the film! Was a fun time! Andrew has DVD's, posters, shirts, hats you name it he will offer it!

Sweet do you know how we will be able to get that stuff? Also nothing in your link....
Do you know if he is still on track for the release date 12/11/12?

Shaun

Everything is on track and on time. The movie is pretty much done it's pumping out DVD's and all the other promotional material now. Andrew will have links all over the place for sales don't worry. :) Just bookmark and save the link! http://gnmovie.com/