BLACK AIR - Movie Clip - "What's with all the black cars?"

Hey Andrew, any good parts from the Metallica docs you'd like to share:)

Looks like its going to be a great film...well deserved and a long time coming for the TB faithful.

Thanks Andrew for creating this! Looks like it's going to be amazing! Our community really appreciates it!

Boston GN said:
Thanks Andrew for creating this! Looks like it's going to be amazing! Our community really appreciates it!

Thank you, Bill!

Sent from my iPad using Turbo Buick

Is there going to be preorders or will we have to wait until December 11 to order? Did you figure out a package deal with the DVD and poster?

As everyone else has said, thanks for making this film. I can't wait to get the DVD and the poster would look great framed up in the garage.

Is there going to be preorders or will we have to wait until December 11 to order? Did you figure out a package deal with the DVD and poster?

As everyone else has said, thanks for making this film. I can't wait to get the DVD and the poster would look great framed up in the garage.

Thank you!

There will probably be pre-orders, starting in November. Can't promise this yet, but that's how it's looking.

re: package deal - still deciding on this. Honestly, retail is new to me, so I'm always soliciting advice from experts and learning as I go. But to me, thinking as a consumer, a package deal sounds like a great idea. As soon as I know, I will post here and on the film's Facebook page at facebook.com/gnmovie.

Hey Andrew, any good parts from the Metallica docs you'd like to share:)

Looks like its going to be a great film...well deserved and a long time coming for the TB faithful.

Thank you!

re: Metallica - I looked on YouTube. People have uploaded some of the vignettes I edited on the "Cunning Stunts" DVD. This was a LONG time ago (around 1998 or so). I watched these and I cringed a little bit. I'm a better editor now...I promise:

Loved that the documentary is coming out in Dec but hate the fact that its going to drive up prices in the used car market as well as GNX's...And I haven't even bought my first GN yet lol. Wont be buying till a 6 months to a year from now. Is this Dvd 720 or 1080p?