bla bla

jlat

hello people: I've been talking about this around but my 86T is outside again this winter. So far the W has been good. But what do youz think? Start my T every now and then or just take tha bat. out and wait for better weather?
IBBY

It's 50 degrees out I'm heading to Big Y for a steak. :)
Grillin' weather. :cool:
I never should have put the snow tires on. :p

It's 50 degrees out I'm heading to Big Y for a steak. :)
Grillin' weather. :cool:
I never should have put the snow tires on. :p
Hey Sal: Your right this winter has been easy. I hope it stays that way. Hows your TB runnin?
IBBY

Put it on some blocks or jack stands to keep from getting flat spots on the tires, disconnect the battery and start every couple of weeks.
Battery maintainer is mandatory.

Running great now that I fixed the one bad spark plug wire, and bad IACV and its plug wiring and got the right angle mounting boss to work right, smooth as silk now. :cool:
Had two people follow me last week wanting to buy it, the girlfriend hates turbo buicks and the crazy people that think they want to buy a rusty one with very high miles.
Then again my car doesn't like her much either, the seat belt strangles her, and she always smashes her head on the window getting in and out, and can't close the big heavy door well either. o_O ;)

Forgot to give you my bad advice, I'd start it and warm it up drive it around the block if it's dry.
I had a battery tender with long cord that was plug in under the bumper also for winters you can't start and drive it.

Then again my car doesn't like her much either, the seat belt strangles her
salvageV6,

I thought mine was the only one to do that.
It's been out to get my wife (girlfriend at the time) since 1987 when I bought it!!!
It only seems to try to strangle HER, so she calls my car 'Christine'!!! :ROFLMAO:

ENJOY!!!
- Jerry