Bishir Crash Video

James, I am sorry for your car dude. That was one clean ride as I am sure it will be again soon. If I was the guy in the Nova, I would offer to help at least to fix it. But then again, after seeing that Nova and its drivability issues, you may not want to take him up on it though.

It's great to see all the offers for parts and help you have already got. Hang in there man, winter is here and it's a great time to have a project. As if you didn't have enough of them already I would imagine.

Mark

As if you didn't have enough of them already I would imagine

I didn't mention that my wife is pregnate, she wants the kitchen redone, I'm in the middle of building a garage, and I have no garage right now. :eek:

Going to be a long winter...

James

Originally posted by bishir
I didn't mention that my wife is pregnate, she wants the kitchen redone, I'm in the middle of building a garage, and I have no garage right now. :eek:

Going to be a long winter...

James

Yeah but at least you don't have to deal with snow....

:) :D :cool:

Keep your head up!

Man, that sucks....

Serenity Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man dude, that sucks. Did you yell "Serenity Now" after the smack?
I know I did!!!

Bruce
WE4

Serenity Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, maybe I should invite the other driver over for Festivus! I got the pole :D

BTW, I can't get ahold of him still. Either can the track....

James

Man James- sorry about your GN. I was planning on coming down there Sunday but had to do the birthday thing with the family.Seriously, I work at a body shop in Mobile and my family owns 3 wrecking yards if there's anything I can do to help you out, PLEASE let me know. Take Care!!