bilstein shocks

jason walker

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND TO SEE BEST PLACE TO BUY BILSTEIN SHOCKS IS EBAY THE CHEAPEST PLACE OR DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET ANY CHEAPER 340.00 ON EBAY TOTAL INCLUDING SHIPPING

I know this might sound far out there but.......
I just bought a set of 5100's for my jeep and they were $301. Could 4wheelparts get the shocks if you had the part number. They were having a sale.

The tire rack ones are standard duty and not heavy duty. There are two levels of Bilstein for our car.

Tire rack has both and I got the HD shocks and yes $266 sounds right and free shipping.

image.jpg

All I see for an 87 Grand National on the TR website when you search by car are the comfort series. Not HD. But I did not call them to check.

Not trying to disagree, the link you posted was for the types of Bilsteins they carry but it didn't look to me that it was specific to the Grand National. When I search by car, only one option shows up, not two. Maybe it's me. Sorry for any confusion. Not sure why Tire Rack calls them B6 (C) Comfort Series but yet the P/Ns Tire Rack shows do look correct for B6 HD.

Last edited:
I got mine at autozone. Granted it was about 8 yrs. ago. I asked if they had Bilstein shocks for my T & the guy told me he had to order them & it'll take a few days. Anyway back then they were $60. each, which was $240 plus tax. No shipping.