Billet Tensioner

Ok thanks..

If you have a good stock tensioner that hasn't been repaired (broken ear) and is in spec-2 lines meet at 19-20ft lbs I'll trade you mine straight up. You just have to email guy and tell him the tension is weak on the Billet one. I haven't contacted him yet and I just don't feel like dealing w it. Tired of my car being down that's all

If you have a good stock tensioner that hasn't been repaired (broken ear) and is in spec-2 lines meet at 19-20ft lbs I'll trade you mine straight up. You just have to email guy and tell him the tension is weak on the Billet one. I haven't contacted him yet and I just don't feel like dealing w it. Tired of my car being down that's all
It wasn't really just a billet one I was looking for, I have one on a car that's starting to make noise, I changed the bearing an stepped down on the belt and after time its starting to squeak again so it was really a replacement unit I need.

It wasn't really just a billet one I was looking for, I have one on a car that's starting to make noise, I changed the bearing an stepped down on the belt and after time its starting to squeak again so it was really a replacement unit I need.
White Racing does have billet ones on there web site--- $299.00

let me check my stash of parts, I might take you up on that offer.