Billet Tensioner

UPDATE 4/14/2014
Spoke to the manufacturer today. Price will be $450 + 17 shipping. (USPS priority flat rate).
This is an introductory price after this run they will cost $475 + shipping...
I need deposits of 50% before Monday 2 PM 4/21/14 which comes to $233.50
The unit is lifetime garrantee except for the pulley bearing which is user servicable with snap ring and a commonly aquired bearing.
As mentioned before I will recieve the first one to run on my car and tets fitment then there will be 3-4 weeks for production.
Paypal to carfixxer2003@yahoo.com if you wish to send check please PM me for address.
To help me keep track please put your TBS screen name on the paypal message or check.

Random question... Are they able to anodize them black? I am on the fence based on that question. Probably in (most likely) considering you can't find these anywhere for much less that.

I'd be a definite at $399 as well. At $450, im on the fence as to whether I need this or not. Sorry, not trying to be cheap. its just a lot of money to justify spending on something that doesnt make the car faster.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Random question... Are they able to anodize them black? I am on the fence based on that question. Probably in (most likely) considering you can't find these anywhere for much less that.
They will not be color anodized, they will be the natural aluminum color.

Last edited:
out of budget right now...

Too bad that with the boatload of orders the price isnt coming down.
There is no "boatload" of orders; lots of interest maybe but only 2 have ordered, that is a kayak load of orders.
In order to reach the $399 threshold 70 units must be ordered.
As long as we are voting; I vote that the original designed aftermarket units be still available for $88. But that is not how things work....
You can now pay $349 for that same inferior metal, no warranty, fragile tensioner or get a billet one that because of its construction will able to be serviced 50 yrs from now, even if this company isn't around then.....
If we get 30 orders the price will drop to $440, and then every 10 orders another $10 drop.

Also the good thing is its 2 sep payments so.it only seems like 233 twice not 450 at once ::D

Also the good thing is its 2 sep payments so.it only seems like 233 twice not 450 at once ::D
The other good thing about the two payments is if more and more guys make a deposit the second payment can get lower and lower.(y)

Deposit sent Steve, Thanks Mike

PS, Funny, guys will spend $1500 - $2000 for a turbo when the car will run with a $150 - $200 stocker. Will it run WITHOUT a tensioner ??

Deposit sent Steve, Thanks Mike

PS, Funny, guys will spend $1500 - $2000 for a turbo when the car will run with a $150 - $200 stocker. Will it run WITHOUT a tensioner ??

And thats exactly why I am planning on buying one. Couldn't have said it better. Mine has 140k on it and been thru at least two engine builds that I know of. When is it going to give up the ghost?

Sending in my deposit for a BLACK one. LOL I am trying to maintain a certain look under the hood.

The got some clarified information the anodizing clear or black is an extra charge. The units at the price posted is the natural billet finish.
Sorry I guess I wasn't listening well during the phone conversation or something....
If anyone is interested in the anodizing PM me since the cost is based on how many but estimates are like $100 extra...a little high IMO.
Sorry for the misinformation.

Steve, maybe i missed it but - is there any type of clear anodizing or clear coat to protect the finish, especially on the pulley surface where the belt makes contact? IMO the belt surface definitely needs something or in time it will wear down and onto the belt.

aaron

Steve, maybe i missed it but - is there any type of clear anodizing or clear coat to protect the finish, especially on the pulley surface where the belt makes contact? IMO the belt surface definitely needs something or in time it will wear down and onto the belt.

aaron

The pulleys are:
Surface hardened with anodized clear coating.
Heavy Duty CNC Machined Aluminum Pulley
Includes stepped bushing with snap ring and mounting bolt.