Billet oil catch cans now on our site

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Now on our site, complete kit available with or without a check valve to eliminate boost pressuring the can. Plenty of pics on the site with more to come. Available for shipping towards the end of this week.

Oil Catch Cans

Not much to look at, just two ports in and an empty can! They do work to, was a little skeptical so tested on my GN first before I got a batch of them done. Here are a few pics of what the black one looks like, this just got shipped out to a customer in Canada.

NOTE, the picture with the hose is what comes with the kit. Also shows the brass check valve used. I realize that a lot of people already have check valves for the PCV so that is an option.

Attachments

• blackoilcatchcan1.jpg
    blackoilcatchcan1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 611
  • blackoilcatchcan2.jpg
    blackoilcatchcan2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 624
  • blackoilcatchcancompletekit.jpg
    blackoilcatchcancompletekit.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 636
Awesome product Mark. Absolutely love mine!!

I really can't answer that. My car hasn't been driven enough to catch a lot of oil. There is oil in the can so it is working!

What does the inside of it looks like? please open one up and show up a picture, does your have a mesh or filter system on the inlet that will take the vapors from the PVC and condensate them to be dropped at the bottom of the can?

What does the inside of it looks like? please open one up and show up a picture, does your have a mesh or filter system on the inlet that will take the vapors from the PVC and condensate them to be dropped at the bottom of the can?

Just an open can inside. If you took the time to go my site there is a picture right there that shows the inside of it.

You keep making my "to buy" list get longer and longer. My couch is not that comfortable!

Great job with the products Mark!

Just an open can inside. If you took the time to go my site there is a picture right there that shows the inside of it.

I did go to your site and was not able to make out from looking at it if you incorporated a mesh type of filter to clean the contaminated oil and making it condense to the bottom of the catch can before the clean air gets sucked out up to the throttle body, PLEASE SEE PICTURE BELOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.. thanks

Attachments

• red_catch_can_6.jpg
    red_catch_can_6.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 375