Billet block buick v6?

Sure, anything is possible if you have enough money.

Ive read of some being made and sent to the middle east, does anybody have any pictures of one? what is possible performance wise? could we have something that performs like this??? http://www.enginelabs.com/news/al-anabi-custom-v6-powers-outlaw-10-5-corvette-to-new-world-record/

Id love to see one in a stock body shape, working lights tube chassis car..... Just run the number a few times to represent what is possible with a v6.
pretty sure that point has been made with the record breaking pass :confused:
. .if youre thinking a billet buick block would be any better we already have an aluminum TA block but then if its billet is that really a buick .

If you were looking to go fast you would not follow the buick bore spacing, deck height, and cam location when engineering a billet block. Additionally you wouldn't be able to use any available head on it.

I've seen that block and it is no where near the same as the Buick. The heads and block are a work of art.

$100,000 worth of art too.

is it really Buick if its Aluminum? Buick never produced an aluminum block for the TR.

pretty sure that point has been made with the record breaking pass :confused:
. .if youre thinking a billet buick block would be any better we already have an aluminum TA block but then if its billet is that really a buick .

is it really Buick if its Aluminum? Buick never produced an aluminum block for the TR.
True.

But they did produce aluminum v6 blocks for there motorsports program. Some are still out there. But I believe the iron stage motors can handle more power.

The V6 that's been creating the stir is something like 560ci. It's based on a really large bore space block V8 that would come in around 750ci if it were a V8. They cut 2 cylinders off of it so that it could race a V6 class In the sand drag's. The motor was just kinda sitting around so they decided to use it in a drag racing class that has a rule that specifies no minimum weight. They made a few changes and added twin 98mm turbo's on alky and put it in a OL10.5 corvette. I think the engine is based on a Hemi style bottom end with a wedge head all from Alan Johnson who specializes in top fuel and other billet engine goodies.