Billet Battery Cover that isn't a rectangular piece of metal

BriHorse

GO TIGERS!
Maybe a cutout of the word Turbo or Grand National or Buick Motorsports. You would still be able to see the top of the battery but it would not be as boring as a rectangular piece of metal with engraving that covers the entire top of the battery. Basically like taking the Buick emblem off the trunk lid and enlarging the letters to cover the top. I like the design of the polished billet optima battery tray. I have thought about buying the tray and just using the top to cover my standard AcDelco battery. Just looking for something with a little bit of design to it.

Something like this?

Attachments

• $_3-1.jpeg
    $_3-1.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 247
Yes those billet optima battery trays are pretty nice looking.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

@laws69cars, that is an improvement over the plain battery cover. But that is exactly what it is "a cover". I want something to showcase the battery, not hide it. The best looking design out there is that polished Optima tray. That will probably be the route I will take. I just didn't want the extra holes in it for the top posts or the screw holes for the tray.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do a search on some of the performance boat websites. It won't have the Jiffy Lube symbol but they offer many cool overpriced billet battery hold-downs.