Billet 67 runs 9.71

Dont tell me Cal is Tuning the Olds Wagon:biggrin::eek::D

This wagon is great !!! Had my first "dig" with a 454SS pick up. I know I know that really wasn't fair BUT opportunity was knocking. Just finished a painting job .. Ladders an trash all inside the car. The guy is lookin at my poor old wagon with a poor old man sitting there with a stupid look on his face :eek: Light turned green and the guy didn't know what hit him. Buick guys should be proud :p this car is a BLAST !!!
I wouldn't bother Cal for a 12 sec car :biggrin: Hmmmm.. got this Stage 2 sitting here. I bet that could get that 4500# sled movin !

That is the "THS" cover. Based on what I have seen running sleeved covers on the big turbo's in NMRA, I can't say that it will be much of a diference. 90% of the guys won't max the turbo out to find the diference.
FWIW: I ran that turbo on my jetski for a while.

Ted: He is "south" of you ;)

Hmmmmmmm....
I would like to see what it would do with the "THS" cover. That is a pretty impressive " little " turbo

Bryan

So what is the point of this board? A forum for bragging rights? A place to see which vendor can get the most people to spend money with them? I have stated before, the vendors cant tell it all but this keeping secrets unless you pay me is going to get out of hand. More than half the TR community know "popular TR vendors" from GM High Tech when they did more TR stuff. Guess since I refuse to hop onto a bandwagon I'm going to be considered a troublemaker.:eek: Sorry, I just like to see people like like me on here. I dont think how much money to dish out should decide how fast you are able to go. That is one of the main reason people avoid these cars now! I like the true members here. Ones who tell you the truth, keep you from wasting money, or giving you a false sense of hope. I have plenty of great guys on this forum to communicate with and are happy they do what they do. I just hope others learn as I did.
Now, I didnt use any names to avoid the rants... but, if the shoe fits...lace it up! :tongue:

Totally agree with you on this one.:smile:

I'm not a lawyer but some of my closest friends are and I deal with attorneys on a regular basis in my consulting practice. I believe if Cal disclosed the name and setup of a customer who specified that he wanted the information kept confidential, it is highly probable that he would receive a letter from that person's attorney. I've only been sued once in my 40 year business life but that one cost me $27,000 in legal fees to the point of my deposition and I was dismissed the case the following business day with no way to recover my legal fees.

If I were in Cal's position, I would not make any additional posts on this thread and would probably ask Shane to shut it down.

You must be kidding! If this is the case just shut the whole forum down.

Car will race at Beach Bend and do the 9.71

My Buddy is bringing the car to BG and it will do 9.71 or better with the 3 by 2non ported cover.
All we have to do is change out his aluminum fuel cell and then its on. The aluminum fuel cell and 3 by 2 cover is all that seperates us from the other ths cars.

Go ahead and reserve the trophy guys.

ULOST

And who's your buddy? Are you saying he's going to run in THS, and go faster than the 9.71 posted with a THS LEGAL 67?

My Buddy is bringing the car to BG and it will do 9.71 or better with the 3 by 2non ported cover.
All we have to do is change out his aluminum fuel cell and then its on. The aluminum fuel cell and 3 by 2 cover is all that seperates us from the other ths cars.

ULOST

Don't count your chickens before they hatch :p

Well my eye,s are now on fire from reading all of this i agree with Odell i build all my own race cars and tune my own Xfi wich was a learning adventure now its just fun for combo.s just get with Dan, Cal, Kip, Mike at Full Throttle.Myself im going to try something crazy for Kips new class.If it works should spool up like a rocket and 60 ft like a bad out heck if it works well great if not back to the drawing board.LOL. OLD BLUE RAN ITS BEST TIME AT 9.64 AT 139.89 AT MY HOME TRACK TSM TRIM

This is good news as I also have made the changes (ths legal billet 67) to be legal for the THS class....looking forward to BG....sorry to see someone has already declared the winner.... oh well, what day is the car show? :biggrin:

This is good news as I also have made the changes (ths legal billet 67) to be legal for the THS class....looking forward to BG....sorry to see someone has already declared the winner.... oh well, what day is the car show? :biggrin:

Your likely legal for TAI also and will be a tough contender to beat. Maybe ill go against the grain and bet on you even though the winner has already been declared :biggrin:

If it is who I think it is, and I'm 99.9% sure on who it is, I doubt the car will have a problem laying down the number in BG. It makes a little more sense too on why the owner doesn't want his name being mentioned, I'm sure the car hurts some feelings on the street. ;)

If it is who I think it is, and I'm 99.9% sure on who it is, I doubt the car will have a problem laying down the number in BG. It makes a little more sense too on why the owner doesn't want his name being mentioned, I'm sure the car hurts some feelings on the street. ;)

essen.gif

This may have saved me a trip to BG. Who is going to win TAI? I may not want to go....
Damn glad I didn't get the correct turbo for THS though.....

Bryan

ULOST

I don't know you or the owner of the car but it was not hard to figure out who owns the car just by what you wrote in your statement alone. I will be there to watch this class...should be fun

Bryan

Puff Puff Pass...... Puff Puff Pass!

I thought I knew who it was..... but the car I "thought" it might be doesn't have A/C........ Cal said it had A/C...... so that rules my "guess" out..... My "guess" had everything else..... 2004R and all.....

Hey Dan......you gonna bring that hybrid to Reynolds?