Big wheelie in left lane at BG

Yeah that's a scary ride for sure I hope they didn't crack the block or transmission a friend I know did that with his new LS nitous motor build cracked block n tranny went straight up n smashed coming down car was 3800 lbs too .

Wow that looks really scary, glad everyone was ok and could walk away! Sucks about all the damage to the car, but it all sounds fixable :)

I think the track had many trash cans full if ruined underwear. You couldn't do no wrong on that track for hooking!! I did a 120 ft long wheelie also.

I think the track had many trash cans full if ruined underwear. You couldn't do no wrong on that track for hooking!! I did a 120 ft long wheelie also.
Wow no kidding that's just sick ! Did any of your buddy's get it on camera would love to see that .

I was watching this and the guy in the GN has nerves of steel. From my vantage point it would have been right next to him when it came down. He didn't even flinch!

That was me in the GN. When I saw nothing but the underside of his GS , there was doubt, I needed to keep my foot in it. I saw the GS in the air next to me and the best for me was to give him lots of room to land. A run that I will never forget! Thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:
That was me in the GN. When I saw nothing but the underside of his GS , there was doubt, I needed to keep my foot in it. I saw the GS in the air next to me and the best for me was to give him lots of room to land. A run that I will never forget! Thanks for the kind words.
Wow ! That's a story you tell forever , and never get old , thank god you both came out safe , can always fix cars .