Big stuff 3

bdasv6

I need a little help on big stuff 3 install I had one in my car in the past but a none stand alone unit just wanna know a few things pick some ones brain a bit thanks in advance

I have had this unit for some time and was ginna go a different route but might. As well use what I have
1 do I need to run a bailey 2 step or does it have a built in
2 what in the stock harness will I need to use (I would like to only run what is needed )
3 just any tips and help for a nice clean install pics would help to
4 a. Start up tune and then a final dyno tune
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

1 If you are using the CCCI ignition you will need to use either the Bailey unit or a DIS4
2 you will need to use all the engine sensors. You won't need the EGR Solenoid, Charcoal canister, MAF, or Boost solenoid
3 I usually mount it under the seat instead of in the stock location
4 I charge for that service if the box was not purchased from me. If you desire this, contact us wand we will send you a build sheet to be filled out

I have both the dis4 and the bailey unit which one would u use also on the sensors the is the unit gonna still read off the stock sensors? Im gonna use a data logger dash from autometer. My big stuff unit off hand csmt remember all the plugs but it has most of the sensor plug ends on it I will get u a list when Iake it to it I was gonna have caspers make a. Harness with only the things I need :)

I would use the Bailey unit. If your using a BS3 stand alone harness, all the plugs will Skye you what sensors you need to keep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Thank for the help I will let u know when I need that start up tune cal