Big performance upgrades advice

That's cool.
Maybe he would be willing to pass on the spring info to the op.
What's the weight of the car?
I know a guy that did the same thing but was on a 4 bolt turbo and the did go 9s it wasn't lite either.
It was a full weight T, at least 3700 lbs at that time. It has since been converted to a serious turbo LS that ran 8.3 at BG this year. Not sure of the spring pressures but they held up to the boost. I know the boost was north of 30 psi with the 64/66. It was an old school build that was on it's last legs. The crank ended up with a lot of play which pushed my friend to the LS. He never looked back.

No doubt a roller cam and al heads would be the best way to go. At this point though I don't see any new cams being available.

A full weight car needs to make 700 to the wheels to get you a 9.99 time slip. So your 900hp is a little high.

Comps 67/67 or 67/81 which is what I would run in a 4 bolt V band housing is what you need to keep the backpressure out of the stratosphere.

Your camshaft needs to be addressed. A flat tappet wont get you there. Something along the lines of 224/224 or 236/236 mechanical rollter will help you out a lot.

Your heads will make the power but irons require more boost to move the same amount of air aluminum heads will at a lower boost setting. Its airflow pure and simple.

Fuel injectors should be 160s for sure. Get the ECU GN and Eric will hook you up if you are still using chips. Go to a -8 feed and -6 return line from the tank to the motor and use the stock fuel rail, that will supply plenty of fuel. That new 525 lph double pump that just came out will work nicely.
What software does the ECU GN use for tables? I'm familiar with FAST XFI and the Powerlogger stuff so hopefully not too much of a difference.
Roller cam seems the way to go for full potential, I heard the stock irons need to be machined for the different springs etc. Has anyone set up stock heads for roller? What should I expect as far as machining?

I'm pretty sure I downloaded the software to look at the gncecu files from turbo tweak's forum. It seems like the stuff in hptuners to me.

What software does the ECU GN use for tables? I'm familiar with FAST XFI and the Powerlogger stuff so hopefully not too much of a difference.
Roller cam seems the way to go for full potential, I heard the stock irons need to be machined for the different springs etc. Has anyone set up stock heads for roller? What should I expect as far as machining?
The GN ECU uses Megasquirt software. I have been very happy with it. I'm runnnng 160 pph injectors on E85 with it.

You can add a lot of stuff to it and its data logging is very good. It is even better with Eric's support and the price is difficult to beat.

Yes you can run LS springs on a hydraulic roller no problem. I believe mine was .580 inch lift with a 218/212 Comp hyd roller cam and 1.55 rockers. Seat pressure was 160 ( going off memory here) and it revs like crazy.

It was a full weight T, at least 3700 lbs at that time. It has since been converted to a serious turbo LS that ran 8.3 at BG this year. Not sure of the spring pressures but they held up to the boost. I know the boost was north of 30 psi with the 64/66. It was an old school build that was on it's last legs. The crank ended up with a lot of play which pushed my friend to the LS. He never looked back.
I mean I get it to a point
But that is alot of change to get to the 8.5 cert if your on the track.
If you want to run that heavy to 8.3s it will need to squeeze v6 or 8.
End of build stuff is interesting
Rings going away,comp down,springs weak,tough to get a number,
He did well at 30 psi and 3700 on a flat tappet for sure.

We were pretty impressed with the v6 performance but it was tearing it's self apart after years of flogging. The previous owner had hurt it several times and then gave up. My buddy rescued it and fixed the novice issues but by then it was on it's way out. The LS is making north of 1200hp and has more in it. I rode in it with the street 700hp tune and couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Felt like a nice strong street car then when the boost came in it was like getting shot out of cannon.

If you want to see how fast the car is a draggy seems to be within a tenth of the actual times the cars are running at the track.
I picked up a dragy, really cool instrument. Messed around with it some, did not get a full quarter mile pull yet, gonna have to find a nice stretch of clean road for that. Logged several 1.9 60 foot times, 0-60 in 3.8-3.9 (not using 2-step, just brake torquing) and made it to the 1/8 mile a couple times at around 7.9. I'll end up making some clean runs and post the videos before I pull this apart and build it up with upgrades, I should be able to get some better times with good road conditions =)

60 Lbs Injectors w/TT 6.1 Chip
FM Intercooler
3” Downpipe
6062 Turbo
HotWires & 340 F/P
2800 TC Lock Up
MAF LT1 & Translator 3.5
Metanol Inj System
Scanmaster
C-16 Fuel

60 Lbs Injectors w/TT 6.1 Chip
FM Intercooler
3” Downpipe
6062 Turbo
HotWires & 340 F/P
2800 TC Lock Up
MAF LT1 & Translator 3.5
Metanol Inj System
Scanmaster
C-16 Fuel
And this post means what? what is the question?
start a new post if your asking something

I have a new Comp 212/212 roller, a new set of 1.65 Harlan Sharp roller rockers, w/ shafts, spacers, etc, and a new set of Johnson short travel roller lifters that I was saving for a new engine that I will sell as a set only, for what I have in them, you pay shipping.
I use Comp LS springs @ 165# and they work on my ported irons, depending on what stem seals you use. I also have a set of metal clad stem seals too.
TIMINATOR