BIG PARTS LIST, UPDATED Jan 20th

will you take $100 shipped for a working Digital cluster to 33542.. if so what is paypal address and I'll issue payment today

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT BRAKE SETUP NEED ONE SOOOOO! BAD. IF I COULD LAUNCH MY RIDE I,D BE SO HAPPY.:cool:

spoiler

i know i'm a little late on this one but do you still have the rear spoiler...and if so what kind of shape is it in....just bought one from some **** place in FL and it's so bad I can't even explain...let me know thanks...

i know i'm a little late on this one but do you still have the rear spoiler...and if so what kind of shape is it in....just bought one from some **** place in FL and it's so bad I can't even explain...let me know thanks...

I have one and it's in good condition.

what parts of the hydroboost do have you. i can get hoses fabed. and the mounting bracket and pedal are the same as the stock powermaster setup:cool:

what parts of the hydroboost do have you. i can get hoses fabed. and the mounting bracket and pedal are the same as the stock powermaster setup:cool:

I dont have the Power assist part of the hydrobooster and some of the lines. I do have the master cylinder and power steering pump.

When should I be receiving my driverside mirror and hydroboost setup??

Thanks
Kyle Cook