BIG PARTS LIST, UPDATED Jan 20th

So this is probably the smallest part ever asked for, I'm looking for the little clip that goes into the back of the stock "T" handle to keep it from Pulling off. It looks like a fat paper clip.

Thanks, Joe.

Hey bob do you have an extra 87 ECU and kickpanel? Thinking of going the power logger route.

Bezels & CSII panels...

I haven't received the pix of the CSII panels. As soon as I can see pix I will send you payment for both.

Thanks.
Carlos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin_GN
replied to your PM and awaiting pix of CSII panels.

And its a wrap ladies & gentlemen! Ha ha ha...

I'll have the pictures for you tonight. Ive been sick and Ive gotten a little behind.

interested,in the hydro boost brake setup. if still not sold i have vaccume set up. will not hold any boost at the line.:cool:

So this is probably the smallest part ever asked for, I'm looking for the little clip that goes into the back of the stock "T" handle to keep it from Pulling off. It looks like a fat paper clip.

Thanks, Joe.

I know the part, just cover the shipping , you can have it free.

I haven't received the pix of the CSII panels. As soon as I can see pix I will send you payment for both.

Thanks.
Carlos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin_GN
replied to your PM and awaiting pix of CSII panels.

And its a wrap ladies & gentlemen! Ha ha ha...

I'll have the pictures for you tonight. Ive been sick and Ive gotten a little behind.

E mailed you.

Bezels, side marker & CSII panels

Just looked at the pix...look good!

Please PM me your address and who to make the check or MO out to...which do you prefer? or do you do paypal??

I'll send you a PM to confirm.

THanks.

I have a few extra 87 ECM's but I havent had a chance to tested them yet.

If you get the chance to test them let me know. Or if you want me to test them, I could certainly try. Not sure what to look for other than the car running fine. I'll be working in the Belchertown store MWF 3-7 for a while so you could meet me there sometime.

If you get the chance to test them let me know. Or if you want me to test them, I could certainly try. Not sure what to look for other than the car running fine. I'll be working in the Belchertown store MWF 3-7 for a while so you could meet me there sometime.

I will try testing one tomorrow, depends on how cold it is, I'm just getting over having pneumonia.