BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

dstyle626
Sorry. didn't mean to be confusing. I was talking to the thread owner (Intercooled88s) He was checking on the availability of 2 sets of power seat track setups for me. I requested them back a bit before you had done so, so I guess if he has a third he will let you know if it is available as well.

Intercooled88s - any status?

I checked and I only have one 87 set up and I couldnt get any power to it. I do have a working 84-86 power seat set up. And 2 more(84-86) that I havent tested yet.

ive got a 87 regal limited, looking to swap over to as close to grand national or t type as possible and turns out your parts are gonna come in handy, youll probably hear a lot from me from hear on in.

immidetly i could use exterior bumper fillers, and rear deck lid and spoiler and exterior fender mouldings , i need almost a complete interior but you know i could work something out with you, theres no sense in me keeping the color i have maybe we could swap and me pay a little extra, and it would pretty much be like replacing your parts but with another color for someone else's needs.

i need buckets both rear bench console shifter def. digitial dash and which ever wiring harness needed to mke it work. and as i stated, ill use my existing 87 block but i have a complete 78 buick 3.8 turbo engine oil pan to aluminum intake, maybe we can barter. i want newer version then 78 but im sure someone wants it exhaust manifold and turbo and everything is there. maybe call me after christmas 937 661 0010 and we can start this process thanks steve could you put a price together for items i mentioned maybe i get a bundle price. huh.

ive got a 87 regal limited, looking to swap over to as close to grand national or t type as possible and turns out your parts are gonna come in handy, youll probably hear a lot from me from hear on in.

immidetly i could use exterior bumper fillers, and rear deck lid and spoiler and exterior fender mouldings , i need almost a complete interior but you know i could work something out with you, theres no sense in me keeping the color i have maybe we could swap and me pay a little extra, and it would pretty much be like replacing your parts but with another color for someone else's needs.

i need buckets both rear bench console shifter def. digitial dash and which ever wiring harness needed to mke it work. and as i stated, ill use my existing 87 block but i have a complete 78 buick 3.8 turbo engine oil pan to aluminum intake, maybe we can barter. i want newer version then 78 but im sure someone wants it exhaust manifold and turbo and everything is there. maybe call me after christmas 937 661 0010 and we can start this process thanks steve could you put a price together for items i mentioned maybe i get a bundle price. huh.

I have all the parts you need. Wats your zip code? I'll need it to get an idea of what the shipping will be.

735 south high street
hillsboro ohio 45133

wow you should have seen that akron ohio grand national posting for that engine 1,800 someone got them a bad ass engine, man i need someone local that can help me out, id love to get this crusing with some turbo asap how close is anyone with some parts, and yeah let me get that amount for sure man i could send back to you very good parts to sell is there a need for limited original parts do you know. Are people buying regal limited parts i wonder anyone know

Sorry man im lost with this web sight i dont think im getting messages can you send them to stevehllsbr@aol.com im sure ill get them there, i dont know whats going on im copying and pasting but its goiong to same messages