Big mouth intake and steering wheel.

1BADWE4T

I have a big mouth intake setup minus air filter (chrome steel 4" pipe version) and a steering wheel out of a 75k mile WE4 for sale. Intake was used for 1 year and is in good shape. Steering wheel has wear at the top half of the wheel, see pics for more detail. $110 shipped for the intake setup and $50 obo for the wheel shipped.

069.jpg

070.jpg

071.jpg

I have a 6262s cover with 3.5 MAF, will your intake fit, and do i need anything else beyind the filter

I have a 6262s cover with 3.5 MAF, will your intake fit, and do i need anything else beyind the filter

I was running a 3" maf pipe and the adapter is for the 4" pipe down to a 3" pipe, and I don't know if the adapter will stretch that big. All you would need is a air filter beyond that.

Adapter will stretch to work with a 3.5" MAF but the problem is the pipe, that is the shorter one I make to work with a stock MAF sensor. The pipe for the Chevy sensors are longer to make up for the shorter length of them. What is the deal with the PVC pipe coupler? That is not part of the kit.:confused:

Adapter will stretch to work with a 3.5" MAF but the problem is the pipe, that is the shorter one I make to work with a stock MAF sensor. The pipe for the Chevy sensors are longer to make up for the shorter length of them. What is the deal with the PVC pipe coupler? That is not part of the kit.:confused:

That pvc coupler was being used with a 3" opening K&N filter, so its optional if you wanted to use it.:cool: I used this setup with a speed density setup, but i made my own MAF pipe to work with this kit. Hope this helps.

Bump.......Best offer on these parts, also have a stock electric fan assy. in good shape, works fine.....$50 shipped obo.