BIG(est) PARTS LIST(ever), Parting 87GN with 81k

Bob,

I need a driver side innerfender as close to mint as possiable can we hook up thursday after 5

Bob,

This was my first post on Feb 14, I need to hook up with you to get the parts. Let me know what day this week I know your computer has been down I have your cell# Should I call you?

Bob,

This was my first post on Feb 14, I need to hook up with you to get the parts. Let me know what day this week I know your computer has been down I have your cell# Should I call you?

Tony call me on my cell, if I dont answer just keep calling. Im crazy busy.

Bob should I just go ahead and send you the $550 for the parts that you have just to make sure they are secured for me, and then once you know shipping costs then I can send you that money? Please let me know. Thanks Dusty

oil cooler adaptor

Bob;

Pm'ed you on the adaptor, just want to make sure it's in good working order.

Thanks

Robert

I got the supports tuesday they look good enuff thanks.

i got them installed this evening.

He must be sick or on vacation for spring break, as he has not been online for a week. He usually gets right back to you, so something has come up that is more important than this. Im sure he will be back on before long.

Sent PayPal payment for the powder coated 86-87 main accessory bracket, did you get it sent off this week?
Mike Freeman
86 GN