big brown truck stoped these off today

Speedworld......i used to ride the MX track there weekly on tuesdays....never put my car on the strip...too far of a haul from Chandler with the car

You had Firebird in Chandler for the car anyway! The only trailers are for my boats, the several front and rear engined dragsters, and dragbikes owned thru the years.
623-877-8553 if ya wanna chat sometime!
I have run both tracks extensively since the 1970s.
I loved stopping at the convenience stores near the tracks and filling up with pump gas in my 9 second cars on the way home, back in the 80s and 90s when few of us drove 9 second street cars!
P.S. I live between both tracks, and I had a 35 mile trek to either one!
TIMINATOR
P.S. I have vacuum brakes on my Turbo Coupe that were on there when I bought it. So far, so good. If I have issues with the new engine, I have a 90s Cadillac aux vacuum brake booster pump that is quiet, and has worked well for customers cars with heavily cammed small blocks.

Im about 10 minutes from firebird/wildhorse...took the car there 2016 ...made 3 hits and havent taken it back.

Had a mattress fly out of the back of a truck and whack my passenger rearview on the way to the track on the 202. Lucky no one got into an accident. That really soured my trip to the track, maybe i will go again sometime .

Would be good to meet another TR owner in the area. I used to stop by Nicks every now and then but its been more than a few years since i was around that crew.,

Im about 10 minutes from firebird/wildhorse...took the car there 2016 ...made 3 hits and havent taken it back.

Had a mattress fly out of the back of a truck and whack my passenger rearview on the way to the track on the 202. Lucky no one got into an accident. That really soured my trip to the track, maybe i will go again sometime .

Would be good to meet another TR owner in the area. I used to stop by Nicks every now and then but its been more than a few years since i was around that crew.,
Mattress? YUK!
Call! Stop by sometime! Always here.
Still got the TB?
Timm

Still got it.....been in the garage since May, finally had it out a few days ago for a trip around the block.

I'm here 9-6 m-f and 9-1 on sat. Like to meet ya and mebbie see the car! I'm in Avondale just off of the 10 and 101 loop west. Take the new 202, it's 18-20min. from wildhorse/firebird. Timm