BIG BATCH of BUICK JUNK ( I Want GONE !! ) LOOK !!

We aren't protecting anyone, if things aren't done right we need to get to the bottom of it. This is the first I am hearing of there a problem with Mike. Post up what you got lets get the problems resolved and over with. I have no way of reading pm's. So post it up or send it directly to me....

Sure looks like he is protected my first response to this when David posted he problem with Mike on another post is still hidden or not approved?.

You can look back I sent Messages to you and every other monitor a year ago, the only one to respond was Chuck and all he said was did you work out on PMs which is as you’ve seen here by Mike’s responses a tad hard to do seems he has a hard time responding to issues where he owes.

You should take down all of Mike’s selling posts until he makes it right like he said he would. Still waiting here for parts or a refund……

Attachments

• 98F402E0-FD0D-4F5A-9E63-EE559DEDADC1.png
    98F402E0-FD0D-4F5A-9E63-EE559DEDADC1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
We aren't protecting anyone, if things aren't done right we need to get to the bottom of it. This is the first I am hearing of there a problem with Mike. Post up what you got lets get the problems resolved and over with. I have no way of reading pm's. So post it up or send it directly to me....
Whenever you get to the bottom of the issues with the other members first, I'd appreciate if you shot me a message. I don't want to clog you up with 7 different stories at once. Safe to say your experience is the same that most have had on here, and that's why I at least figured it was safe dealings. Unfortunately that wasn't what happened, and now there's no fixing it it seems. There are only so many of these things left on the road, and that limits the size of our community....if this is a newer people get the shaft ordeal, it's gonna run people off...

Here's my experience with Mike. He sent me wrong heater box with no holes for the DP heat shied and different from the pictures posted on the this site which showed them also in much worst shape than pictured. He Never sent a A-pillar plastic molding I paid for but Mike blamed it on everything from it being of course my fault to medical issues.

I even emailed a usps shipping label to make it easy but Mike didn't drop it off in time so I sent a second shipping label. This time Instead of dropping off the box at USPS and leaving he had a conversation about the label vs the size of the box and then wanted double the shipping to send it Which I had no choice but to pay. If there was more shipping charges needed I'd would paid on my end When it was dropped off.

I tried opening a case with PayPal but the package was delivered so I lost. (Never pay Mike in PayPal friend to friend as he requested.)

Total investment of $324 for Mike’s wrong and missing parts and was about to file in small claims in Washington when a local guy wanted the heater box so I sold it at a loss.

Mine said he'd refund $25 for the pillar plastic but never did. I chalked my loss up to living and learning but when I see other people still getting screwed on this site and nothing is being done about it at some point that's called fraud!

Stay away from

Mr. Michael Dopkins
2615 W Francis Ave
Spokane, WA 99205

Other great members on the board had what I needed and in better shape than what Mike sent.

Mike i'm still waiting for my part and or refund. You must need my PayPal address again lol

Attachments

• EAE4E681-F696-4FD3-96AA-F6296A53F054.png
    EAE4E681-F696-4FD3-96AA-F6296A53F054.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 57